Reviews for What Do We Have But Peace
Gatomongamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is deep.
Beastmode953 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Little twist here. Rather than use trunk Pov you use bulmas. Great job. Without the blackstar dragon balls there would not be any more people to fight. can't wait to see what else you have.
Liiania chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I like this. It made me feel like I was a therapist, listening to Bulma's problems. I think you should really explore life for Trunks after the androids; possibly making it a multi-chapter fan fiction. I would enjoy that and I would assume other would also.

Good job.
iluvveggie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
lol thats fucked up please bring this world to an end so my son could not be bored any more lol jk love it
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw /

It's so sad reading this. But really, I've been wondering about the Trunks from the future and how he'll be doing as the last fighter in his time. I imagin him taking everything a little bit better then the way you showed it in your story, but I can't deny that I can see this happen to him.

Bulmas last words in this made me really sad. Those were a great conclusion to this story.
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wow...this is great! poor trunks
thebfsgf chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
O.o wow... that's all I can say...
shasha chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hmm, yeah, I imagine the Saiyan in Trunks could get bored after some time. Interesting concept and well written. :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
a very nice twist from bulma's usual prayers in fanfic
Roselyne chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Good and credible analysis of how someone raised in a war can be completely lost in peace.

It seems many people think the same about how Trunks will end feeling in his world of peace. Too bad Toriyama didn't exploite that path of a scenario. Or the animation studios, instead of making that horrible Dragon Ball GT ;)

(but who know... in the future... ? ;-) )

Again, Great work ! :D
A Monochrome World chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was a great pesrpective of why peace is not the best alternative for Trunks. I only wish this were longer.
johncorn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It would be cool if this was longer than a one shot
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was really good and so well detailed. It sounds exactly like what could have happened afterwards.

Too bad it's only a one-shot :/ Maybe u should consider making it longer.

Anyway great job!