Reviews for Long Tall Texan
mouse555 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Firstly - Stop apologising. I know how these things go!

Secondly - that was both HOT and sweet at the same time. I loved every word.

Thank you so much!

xx
texasbella chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Bravo Bravo! Excellent job chica. I still say you should extend this...you've laid all the groundwork to take these kids back up to Seattle and explore their relationships. But I understand if you don't because of all the other projects you've got going. Will miss our stripper boys. This has been a delightful fun ride. Yeehaw!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Gah I was so caught up I didnt realize I was already to the last updated chapter _ ! This is great so far LOL! ANd I love the songs, and the fact that hey are all strip dancers xP I feel bad for Jaz but eh he'll get over it XP LOL!
robspunkypatzzhugefan chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
OMG! this is the first time I read your story I should've known that you're an awesomely smart author(I'm glad I asked yesterday if you write story Fanfics)You know who I am, ,thanks for the inbox today.I love this story,I can't wait for the next chapter...I'm addicted already!My favorite was when Bella cupped and squeezed Edward's butt,and when he kissed her on the mouth...I wish that was me squeezing his butt...lol!
aimCULLENee chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
good story cant wait to see what happens when jasper has to dance for her
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Omg omg omg. Move it and post the next chapter please! Im addicted
barbta chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
OMG…I totally LOVE the raffle drawing. Esme is so cute, and Carlisle is HOT…dig in deep, play around with it…LMAO! Jasper’s dance was HOT! I love how Alice is a little more shy and stood back. That jasper wouldn’t take her money…the heat with the kiss of her hand…oh yeah! Definitely kiss Rosalie…she arranged the BEST bday present! Cannot wait to see Jasper’s reaction…especially since Rose claimed the prize…will he know before he walks in that it’s Alice he’s dancing for…WOOO
barbta chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
I’m cracking up here with the dialogue! “…if her name’s Alice, my dick likes her already!”…LMAO! Jasper’s response on realizing that it is Alice…the Alice…his Alice…totally perfect! All the guys rallying behind him, giving him confidence to go on with the show…Love It! Cannot wait to see if she recognizes him…what will he do meeting up with Edward and Emmett later…Love it!
barbta chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Love, love, love how Alice thinks Mike was a bit creepy…LOL! The raffle prizes could be really sweet…who will get that special lap dance? Alice teasing Rose about Emmett, with him right behind her…total LMAO moment! Emmett is so smooth, kiss on the hand, ahhhh!

“Handcuffs”…LMAO! OMG…his dance was so HOT! The lap dance he gave Bella before everyone…HOT HOT HOT!

I’m loving this story! The banter is so fantastic! Cannot wait to see what happens when Jasper comes out!
barbta chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Love the banter between the three of them…Jessica and her divorced friend and mom, that would be a hook-up nightmare! Mike as a biker…LOL! I can just picture it and it’s not a pretty picture! And the teasing of Mike and his lack of package…he should definitely order something to “beef it up” hahaha! A fight between Emmett and Mike…calling one ambulance for a biker dude please! Edward as a stripper cop…sexy! Jasper, a shy southern boy….cutest girl crush…Alice?
cocoalvin chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Oh yeah! Damn I love me some Jasper.
busymommy chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
OH THUD! My God that was just...just...just HAWT! I can't wait for more!
Totteacher chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Stupid blackberry didn't want to let me review the last chapter. That was great...I loved the awestruck Alice...I wonder what Jasper will do when he finds out about the private dance?
sora kinomoto chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I love Rose! Can't wait till next chapter and their private time XD. Thanks for updating!
blackagurl chapter 6 . 1/17/2011