Reviews for Take Me To Infinity
cybil.d chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! There isnt enough good shepxthane fics out there and i consider this one of the best, i read all of it in just a couple days. I love all the thought you put into Marias backstory. You said there would be a sequel tho and I dont see it. :( I hope you continue writing on this someday, it really was great, Im going to miss your shep!
Pruhun chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
Great story , hey you thing you could keep on writing Planting the seed it's also a great story
Fireyrose00 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love this. It was well written. I just wish they had a baby. Lol :)
RebornAmbrosia chapter 41 . 4/19/2014
This was a awesome story, I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Crazykikai123 chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
I have loved this story! You said there will be a sequel... Well... Were is it? Haha. I love your work and I hope to read more from you :)
Cosmochyck chapter 41 . 8/9/2013
Can't wait for more!
kiley0990 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I loved this story and can't wait to read the squeal. Also hoping that you continue Never To Late! But seriously you are an awesome writer and I look forward to future work :)
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
;-; this story is amazing! I love it! And i cant wait to read your sequel! As a matter of fact i am going to do that right now!
Verdandi73 chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Greatly looking forward to the continuation!
CelticGrace chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Perfect ending :)
WhatATangledWebSheWeaves chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
D'aw! I guessed right! He was proposing to her X3

I look forward to the next story
halvwyn chapter 41 . 7/11/2013
Oh my god...I was so excited to see what he was asking...though we all should have an idea...

I do hope you get the chance to complete the fic! I've read the entire thing today and I'm dying now!

Good luck with the new computer, too!
Kinasha15 chapter 41 . 6/24/2013
Hey, sorry to hear about your laptop issues. I know hat word can be a bit of money. I had to restart my laptop recently due to it crashing. What I found was a free word program called open office. It works just like word except it's free. I don't know if you know about this program already or if you have to have microsoft word but open office is a pretty good program to use in the mean time. Goodluck!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 41 . 6/22/2013
WOOHOO! Not over is good enough for me! :D and i actually love to reread stories! so this is on my list now!
Whadeby chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
Definetly one of the best ThanexShepard stories e read, and believe me i read many!
I love your work the fact that Maria actually has a past that you explain and make us get so involved with the characters is amazing!
Hope you continue with this awesome story!