Reviews for Keeps on Giving
lossofmerlin chapter 13 . 7/22
lossofmerlin chapter 9 . 7/22
Aww it was so sweet "seeing" them hug. I think another reason I am enjoying your writing is because I really need to feel a lot of love between them after seeing that heartbreaking series finale. It is almost healing.
lossofmerlin chapter 6 . 7/22
I think I have figured out why I enjoy your slash writing when I usually can't bear to read Merther slash. It is because you don't seem to put a high focus on the physical attraction between them, only the strong love. And I love reading about how much they love each other! :)
shinchan13 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
one of my top 5 fan fics! this is beyond awesome. XD
star that shines on angels win chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Magpie1600 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Awh, really lovely chapter
isab1400 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
! Omg, I love this so much I have no words for it! But then again, I'm still hyper from the cuteness:3 I almost squealed in class when they kissed X3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
oh wow just wow nice
Anne Schaeffer chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
AH! Merlin almost died! So Morgause is dead? I sure hope so. What did Gloriana do to Uther? Knock him out and erase his memories? I sure hope for that too. Great chapter! Update soon D
Magpie1600 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Oh poor Arthur
isab1400 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Soooooooooo cuuuuteeeeee! I love it, it's so cute and wellwritten! Please keep up the good work!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
oh wow crazy just crazy i liked
Eiralys76 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
This is really well written, well paced story. I like that it's taking Arthur time to get used to his feelings for Merlin, and that their dialogue is quite believable. And that Gwen would look great in deep orange, not the awful pastel colors she wears on the show!
littleonegi chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
I like this.
Storylover158 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! And when Arthur and Merlin kiss it's going to firework worthy.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »