Reviews for With You, I Will Grieve
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
Well...all caught up with the story so far. I have to say, excluding some difficulties I had with the POV and the dialogue of all the characters featured, I think this is an excellent story that fits very well within the NCIS mythos; the main issue I have is that I'm not really feeling solid on Lydia Sullivan, since I feel her characterization and behaviour is rather scatter-shot and her particular background would make it rather difficult to see her as a federal agent without a lot of counselling and therapy. That and I really struggled to accept that Leroy Jethro Gibbs would as passive as he comes of in this story when it comes to the crap Lydia's dad put her and his family through, even if knowing it relates to PTSD.

Please don't take these criticisms the wrong way...there's a diamond here and it shines through but some of the metaphorical cuts and grindings are making things a bit worse, rather than improving the quality. My advice is get Lydia locked in mentally first, get it so you know every detail of her life almost and how she reacts to something, before building outward and encompassing her family and friends. The MCRT crew and key NCIS personnel should be last, since the hard work has been done already barring getting their personalities to properly mesh or clash.
melinda chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Very very good! I hope you treat us to more
DarthAbby chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
good job, looking forward to more!
DarthAbby chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
this is really good, please update soon!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Hey, thought i'd return the favour of a review :D this is an interesting story so far and i would love to see where it goes :D Keep writing :D
melinda08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh this is off to an awesome start. cant wait to see him get involved,. this ought to be good!