Reviews for Resolutions to a New Year Amel Chronicles II
comical freaka chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh jinx! I had to re-read this and give a hearty chuckle.. chickens...chickens..mundane toliets... bring back the last freakin clean towel!
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
*sigh* glad that everything turns alright now I can Squeeeeee...!
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Yeah, um, my brain exploded in fangirl ooze about one-third in (you know where and why!), so this isn't going to be a thorough review. Just SQUEEEEEE!
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Hey, Jareth, a wooden baseball bat, full speed at that godling's head is even more satisfying. Just in case you were wondering.

Good thought, giving more background for Sarah as a lawyer.

I was afraid that Sarah was going to call while he was sloshed at the bar. Whew!
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Fave lines:
"Chickens, chickens, chickens." He chanted leaning and hovering over the mundane toilet ...
and
And with that he bowed his head with a snap, his tangled hair drifting forward and vanished, taking her last clean, fuzzy, mint green towel with him

LOVE that you had Clumsy!Jareth. We NEVER get to see him fall over, so hooray!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
(I do wonder how Jareth handled PMS!Sarah...)
janeaustenromantic chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Ah, they finally admit their feelings to each other! It does seem strange that J was so insecure about her true feelings, but I guess he wasn't used to feeling vulnerable. I do like seeing that in these stories S is more in control of the situation, which is nice. ;). Looking forward to reading more on the evolution of their relationship. :)
calladragon chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This one makes me smile too!
VampChick76 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I love the story, awesome!

Xela
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Oh, snap! I thought I had one more chapter. LOL Well, I know what my bedtime story for tonight will be. I can't wait to find out what they miscommunicate about next!
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Tying Sarah up? Oh, Jareth. You silly immortal, you. *headsmack*

LOL
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter thus far-in both this and the previous stories!

Hilarious internal dialogue for Sarah. I see now that she fears he's not serious about her beyond fantastic sex. Makes sense!

And drunken Jareth? Seriously funny!
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Ah, and there is the lovely miscommunication between our favorite pair. LOL
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love the tutu-wearing, he likes me, he likes me inner Sarah. LOL!

But though it's funny, I think it's cool that you're dealing with a real relationship issue: Smothering.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes!
FromMyBackyard chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
What's complicated about a total biscuit of a man wanting you?

that's the best description I've ever heard about our fantastic GK.