Reviews for Fee Fye Foe Fum
Hi chapter 52 . 4/15
Sadly, this has turned out to be one of my least favourites now...

Up until chap 45 it was a solid 9/10 now it's slowly becoming worse and worse as I read.
I'mma just pretend this story ended at 45 and move on to a different story.
Sorry.
Bye. :)
Hi chapter 45 . 4/14
Oh boy, the moment I've been dreading. I realllllyyyyy wasn't happy when you mentioned ciel will die and I'm still not happy.
I'm not looking forward too much to the rest of the story but so far it's been one of the best fabrics I've ever read. So of course I will give it a couple chapters to see what happens...but yeah, still disappointed.
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 75 . 4/2
It took me almost 5 days of reading but I made it through at last... In one go too... In fact I've been up all night and now it's 7am and quite frankly I have no regrets.
God is Gracious chapter 40 . 3/26
If that punch ever happens, it will be so beautiful.
God is Gracious chapter 34 . 3/26
Ah, Sam, you poor naive soul. He wouldn’t be Sebastian if he wasn’t ruining the moment.
alyssadaisie chapter 75 . 12/14/2017
this is exactly like the fic black and red... i still enjoyed reading it but like really?
lunamoon531 chapter 75 . 11/18/2017
Well this, this was great and I really, really enjoyed it. I hope that others will read this and enjoy it just as much :)
lunamoon531 chapter 34 . 11/16/2017
I'm loving this fic so fucking much :3
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
*loves this so much*
Entisar955 chapter 27 . 10/13/2017
I really like this story
Carnival14 chapter 47 . 8/30/2017
I know u can help it but you keep saying mom. Sam is English and we brits say mum. It just tics me the wrong way when British themed fics (Harry Potter) say stuff the American way. Great I bet I'm sounding like a total douch but it just rubs me the wrong way.
Leafdragon117 chapter 75 . 8/25/2017
Okay, as much as I was sorta uncomfortable about the whole hell thing, that was a damn good ending. Nice job, :D.
SugaKookiesNTae chapter 25 . 5/17/2017
His(Sebastian's) keep changing colors weoowwww
SugaKookiesNTae chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
claudy kins
BrickSheep chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
There's a certain part in this chapter where you change to the second person as if - addressing the reader - which I don't think was intentional... since Sebastian is talking about Sam in particular. I'm not sure you'd even bother to fix it (because you already completed this story) since it isn't that much of a big deal but I just wanted to point it out. The snips of the second person writings are below in quotations.

"He couldn't understand why you disliked him calling you 'my lady' as much as you did. He didn't mind your view that much and he would still call you as such.

You WERE his lady after all."

I don't know what compelled you to write in the second person and refer to the audience instead of Sam. Especially when Sebastian seemed to be talking about Sam (I assume), but it was a bit distracting even though I had a good idea of what was supposed to happen. Nonetheless, just putting some positive commentary in here, I do honestly enjoy this story. I enjoy the fluff and Sam's interactions with other characters. I've read through this story once before, actually, and I'm re-reading it again! It's quite entertaining. It's refreshing to be able to go back to a COMPLETE fanfiction for once, rather than waste time reading through incomplete fanfictions that haven't updated in three years.
2,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »