Reviews for Fee Fye Foe Fum
I have no meaning in life chapter 1 . 1/12
Great story, I absolutely love it.
LightningShmightning chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
Australia-australia doesn’t have snow during christmas... Just-Just incase you didn’t know... great book so far btw
Sara chapter 75 . 9/30/2020
I really love your stories . Since you are an awesome writer can you please also write an undertaker x oc because I can't find a good story about him .
DemonWolf25 chapter 51 . 7/24/2020
Well at least now i know why there isnt a sequel to this. You just kept going.
DemonWolf25 chapter 47 . 7/24/2020
yeah that would be most parents reaction... lol
DemonWolf25 chapter 37 . 7/24/2020
Yes, some woman on there period can be very scary
DemonWolf25 chapter 34 . 7/24/2020
Finally!

Damn its about time woman!
DemonWolf25 chapter 32 . 7/24/2020
I have a half an idea about what happens in the anime and manga, Im kinda wondering how this story is going to go. I know there is another angel and the possibility of another enemy, depending on how you are going to write this.
DemonWolf25 chapter 31 . 7/24/2020
Ok, someone telling her, sort of, about the mate thing was worth the wait. Im hoping now that the angel has said something that she will learn more about it from him.
DemonWolf25 chapter 27 . 7/24/2020
When is he going to tell her about the mate thing? I get that the plot needs to go on but...
DemonWolf25 chapter 15 . 7/24/2020
I have never liked those two. He is such a brat even if it isnt his fault.
TabithaHallows chapter 75 . 7/5/2020
annnnnnnnnnnd I finished it again fml
XxReaperScythexX chapter 51 . 6/27/2020
This is the best description of eating a soul I’ve read
XxReaperScythexX chapter 48 . 6/27/2020
the part about ciels ring made me cry thank you
snickerdoodle45 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
I am not gonna lie. The OC really gets on my nerves sometimes. I feel like she’s the complete opposite of a ‘Mary Sue’ which is a ‘I am not like other girls, i wore converse to prom’ girl. The author tried to make her sarcastic and witty, but a lot of what she says is just unnecessary and what is supposed to be humorous completely falls flat. That being said, the book is not awful. It’s written very well, it’s detailed but not extremely so that I lose interest in the 50,000 tiny details that aren’t relevant to the story and there’s nothing “m night shamalan” about it aka plot twists that add nothing to the plot and make no sense and are just there for shock value.
2,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »