Reviews for Fee Fye Foe Fum
Carnival14 chapter 47 . 8/30
I know u can help it but you keep saying mom. Sam is English and we brits say mum. It just tics me the wrong way when British themed fics (Harry Potter) say stuff the American way. Great I bet I'm sounding like a total douch but it just rubs me the wrong way.
Leafdragon117 chapter 75 . 8/25
Okay, as much as I was sorta uncomfortable about the whole hell thing, that was a damn good ending. Nice job, :D.
SugaKookiesNTae chapter 25 . 5/17
His(Sebastian's) keep changing colors weoowwww
SugaKookiesNTae chapter 4 . 5/15
claudy kins
BrickSheep chapter 8 . 3/27
There's a certain part in this chapter where you change to the second person as if - addressing the reader - which I don't think was intentional... since Sebastian is talking about Sam in particular. I'm not sure you'd even bother to fix it (because you already completed this story) since it isn't that much of a big deal but I just wanted to point it out. The snips of the second person writings are below in quotations.

"He couldn't understand why you disliked him calling you 'my lady' as much as you did. He didn't mind your view that much and he would still call you as such.

You WERE his lady after all."

I don't know what compelled you to write in the second person and refer to the audience instead of Sam. Especially when Sebastian seemed to be talking about Sam (I assume), but it was a bit distracting even though I had a good idea of what was supposed to happen. Nonetheless, just putting some positive commentary in here, I do honestly enjoy this story. I enjoy the fluff and Sam's interactions with other characters. I've read through this story once before, actually, and I'm re-reading it again! It's quite entertaining. It's refreshing to be able to go back to a COMPLETE fanfiction for once, rather than waste time reading through incomplete fanfictions that haven't updated in three years.
allypyee chapter 19 . 2/16
WAIT BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER IF HE TOLD HER THEY WERE 'SOUL MATES' YET OR NOT
Amethyst Dzarich chapter 25 . 2/13
Did Sam ever give Tanaka her gift and vice versa?
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 75 . 2/13
Great story
Shadow of the Raven's Wing chapter 49 . 2/1
"Mom... Can't... BREATH..."
Actually, breathe is the word you are looking for. Breath is used in this way, "I took a deep breath," but breathe is like, "I can't breathe."

Sorry, but I feel the need to correct mistakes. In earlier chapters, I believe that you also used loose instead of lose.

Anyway, this story is great! I can't wait to keep reading!
Shadow of the Raven's Wing chapter 38 . 1/31
Is the "ding" just whenever they decided that they needed to smile?
Shadow of the Raven's Wing chapter 31 . 1/30
"I'm your older sister and my job is to protect you."
Heh... My sister says, "I'm your sister- I'm supposed tomtry to kill you."

Anyway, great story! Can't wait to read more!
TwinDragons0268 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Me: Ooooh! Looks like a cool story!

First Part: Yes, yes both are in very in character, yesss... *continues*

Reads part about Sam: Saman- *me* PPPPFFFFFFFF *chokes on drink* AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH THAT'S MY NAME! AND IM CALLED SAM! *fangirls for no particular reason*
Guest chapter 75 . 10/21/2016
*Claps* Well done! Brilliant end to one Hell of a story.
DantesFlames chapter 2 . 9/4/2016