Reviews for Totally Bleach Spies
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Yay the pig is safe!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
icewhirlingpages chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I'm going to be completely honest with you here.
The whole idea isn't bad, but I think the reason behind this fic being somewhat not that good is your choice of characters.
Totally Spies needs girls it can't go with males.
If you can't write fics with females in leading rules, I suggest you put this fic up for adoption. But if you can, change the characters into more suiting ones.
For example:
in Sam's place put either Rukia or Nanao.
in Clover's place put Rangiku.
I don't know about Alex, but that's what I think.
ChemicalTeardrop chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Good story. Just...Read through the chapters and try to fix your grammer. It bothers me.
the weird dreamer chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
interesting story, you should continue. everyone (toshiro, ichigo, and byukya, especially bykuya) is out of character. something tells me you use the dialogue from the show because you made ichigo sound positively gay, but of course that is not a bad thing, but i think byukya should be the one with the fashion sense and ichigo with the sporty attitude. it seems to fit their overall personalities better. if you ask me.
God chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
it would be Out Of Character for Mandy to humilate three boys unless they were nerds besides Mandy is more likly to date Ichigo, if she could overpower the entire female Bleach cast, then humilate him.
georgemiser chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
''"What I'm trying to say is those guys look like the type of organization who don't take no for an answer"

which is why i never got past the training debreifing scene in the movie and never will.
Tintaglia In Flight chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
The nerve of Mandy doing that to those adorable Bleach boys

She must have really horrid taste if she didn't swoon at the sight of them... but then again this IS Mandy... she has no taste and every bone in her body is MEAN
Dev's L's chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Hilarious! Wow, you make all of them comedians! Nice idea by the way, putting 'em in Totally Spies and all... Hope it's really gonna be a blackmail! -
TTY7 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Ichigo is so hilarious in this story. Especially when he's like, "guys, Jerry is gay." Totally priceless.
organnization13girl chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
yaaaayy . That was interesting, and if blackmail's involved, the next chapter will be better . Are OC's allowed? If so ,I want to put uno in
kyurikochan chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Hahaha :D its funny but i cant reli imagine byakuya sayin WE ARE ADUCTED BY ALIENS :( if he did it will ne so LOL! :) The chapters are gettin longer :DDD Update soon! XD
organization13girl chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
i LOVE Ichigo's style!And i love your detail and THEIR humor! Bravo , please.. write MORE!