Reviews for The Perfect Present
Wherever Steve goes, there's an incident. Ha! So true!

Oh, this was really nice and I love that Steve wanted to surprise Danny with his ring for his birthday. Oh, well, Danny loves it and Steve loves him and this way works, too because Steve is okay after everything that happend with the gunman.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
wow amazing story
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Funny thing is it's true wherever Steve goes there's an incident. XD

I remember that episode they went hiking to see "graffiti on rocks" as Danny called it and instead of the rocks they find a dead body!

Loved your story, it was original and fun and easy to read and fast paced.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
haha so amazing! Love it!
slashslut chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*** "I love you too, you tiny tie-wearing mainlander."**** best line ever! im going to think of this line every time i watch the show now!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Didn't see that coming, but brillant all the same. Well done.
fan2fic chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
that was great! LOVED it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was the perfect package of romance, fluff, angst, drama, banter and action. These two have great possibilities, right? Love it!
siriuslymaddie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
ASAJKLDSFSDKF AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D Dude! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was so cute! You have no idea how loud I was 'awwing' and flailing while reading this! My sister had to tell me to shut up cos I was flipping out the second that Danny found Steve! :D And just ahdashdsa IT'S SO CUTE!

"This box better have you naked in it," LOL.

That was the cutest proposal EVER. Haha! I haven't read a Steve/Danno proposal/hurt-comfort/romance fic yet x) LOVED IT! :D