Reviews for Just Friends
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aww! I love damon and rose! Why did she have to die?!
fandomfatale chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I realized how negligent I was for not reading any of your stories! I knew they had to be wonderful.

I spend a lot more time writing fanfiction than reading it, actually. But then I remember all the great ones I've read and wonder why I don't do it more.

I don't watch One Tree Hill, and I haven't read the Vampire Diaries books, so that sort of limited my options, but I'm not complaining because this was so beautiful. I think you got Rose's characterization down perfectly. She told Damon she didn't love him, but it was so obvious that she had deep feelings for him. I get so teary-eyed when I think what she did and what she lost for her friends, and how she never had the love she deserved.

She just had this loyalty and grace and composure and wisdom to her, which I don't think anyone fully appreciated, but I can hear it in this story, in her voice, and it's beautiful.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Interresting, maybe a little bit short. But I like the way you talk about Rose. How you described her feeling. That's sound good, thank you for this fiction!
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOVE this! Absolutely LOVE it! Beautifully written. My favorite lines are below.

She's better than this – loving a man who loves other women – and she tells him so.

She just wishes she could tell her heart so, too.

She loses friends like most people lose house keys: often, and at the worst of times.

She knows death isn't that far away, and it won't forgive the heart's weaknesses.
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Poor Rose ( I really hope she doesn't die!