Reviews for Whitecrow's Naming
thewonderingman chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
No words can describe how amazing this story is I really love it and look forward to a possible yet unlikly sequal.
Jade chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I have to say I was surprised to find something like this on fanfiction, but the gems you find among the coal are wonders to behold. It's currently 6:50 am because I wanted to finish this story.

You, sir/ma'am, are quite a writer, and I applaud you. The way you delve into Whitecrow's inner thoughts and why he does things or thinks a certain way is rare among a lot of writers these days. I'm just glad there was a happy ending to all this

And though I must scold you for keeping me up 5 hours longer than I meant to be, I must thank you for the read. xP
PheonRen chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
I do know the canon length of time the scourge/forsaken have been around. That's one of the things I like about Malo... that he was an experiment gone awry long before the one that eventually made him a "race" to be part of.

I just want to thank all of you who continue to post your comments as you discover this story. I read each of them with great pleasure and I'm so grateful to know the story is still being enjoyed. The characters endure in my mind, and I hope they do in yours, too.
Moooo chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
You do realize that the Forsaken have only been around for around 12-13 years. The Scourge only a few more than that.
girlmndy chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Seriously LOVE Whitecrow and Mal! I know it sounds cliched, but I laughed, I cried...

I read both Farruk and Groll's stories first and was completely hooked...I read this in one go instead of doing my laundry etc. You are such an amazing story teller, and have officially got me hooked on WOW stories, in particular interspecies romance. I would love to hear about Mal's past, or any other WOW story you care to write. Thank you so much for such great stories!
Akadama Satoshi chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Loved the story, though I'd absolutely love to know when Sarah McLachlan went on tour in Azeroth.
Shhh it is a secret chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I hate you I hate you I hate you . why did you have to finish the story! First you have me feeling oddly happy at the beginning then you make me tear up in the middle then happy again the you had me cry as it got to the part where Whitecrow is tortured (damn you) then you make me have yet another happy feeling. Keep on writing or I will find you :D
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
One of the best books I have ever read! Keep on writing!
ShapeshiftingTrick chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Wow... there are few words that can describe this story. Amazing, wonderful, touching. I'm sorry to say that they all seem so inadequate. Sunoree and Whitecrow are so excellent together and how they met at the beginning, falling in love even though they didn't speak the same language. It was pretty much beautiful.
Viao chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Absolutely beautiful story. Greatly enjoyed and respect for Whitecrow.

Disappointing to see such a low amount of reviews, this needs to be published to a novel on the dub.
salarian scientist chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
wonderful simply wonderful! now that ive read the end i have to agree that Malovici needs some love.
salarian scientist chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
"Of course she's crazy," Malovici told Whitecrow. "All of the living are batshit insane." point Malovici
salarian scientist chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
so it turns out Therival isnt an asshole...then i take back the beheading thing. this story is just as good as the first if anything better! and im wondering if you planned on writing a third part i dont know about what since i havnt finished this one but just wondering.
salarian scientist chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
poor Whitecrow ): i hope he gets to rip Therivals head off!

Malovici must piss the hell out of Sylvanas.
J chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Awesome story along with the others and any chance Malovici will have a story? :P