Reviews for Storm Warning
Kat A. Coop chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I bet Chiron's on the verge of a heart attack:D
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I KNEW IT!
When you mention the Egyptian Creator I KNEW you would do something with Chaos!
Epic!:)(:
:)(:
Kat A. Coop chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Chaos am I right?:D
Marietta Skyii chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
you need to Either continue this or give it to someone else, Sai is doing nothing with it. not even pasting the chapters youve already done
DownInIt chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Sorry to hear that you won't be updating this story anymore. This story is awesome and I did follow it just in case you changed your mind. Fingers crossed.
FelixtheSax chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
At least you didn't end on a cliffie. I very much enjoyed this. I'll be reading more of your stuff later. Very well done. :)
jupimako chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Thanks for getting us this far. It was a blast!
jupimako chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hehe, yay! I hope Hermione gets to complete her animagus transformations soon.
yaoifangirl1000 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
DID saikolishous move to a dif site and do u know what site
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
question does Nico see Orion as a big bro of sorts?
Tiger DeRanged chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be the author of this story any longer, you had a wonderful flaire with it. I can understand perfectly your feelings and wish you luck in your further writings. You did an amazing job with what you wrote so far of the trilogy and thank you for that. Good luck and happy writing!
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Percy has SEA GREEN eyes! The movie just majorly scred the events of the book and the character's physical attributes. Poseidon has sea green eyes as do his children.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
It's Hades.
Laesk chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
i can't take on any stories as i am not a good writer but i hope someone does take on your story as it seems to be a good one.
Lil'punk chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
hey, i really like your story and think your doing well but in your little note at the end of the chapter you mentioned a youtube account and trailer. Well i looked at your profil but couldnt find the name of your youtube account and was wondering if you could put it in you main discription so i can check it out :) thank you for the consideration.