Reviews for Deviance
jy24 chapter 6 . 5/11
It has been quite a while since this last announcement. I do hope to read more since this is a very interesting fanfic. I really like how Allen is Bookman Apprentice in this fanfic and really want to read more. Different than the original cannon and I do wonder if he is also a Noah too. But since he is part of the Bookman Clan, he doesn't have to face Central's heresy trials. I really wish to read more.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
0.0
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
GOOD LUCK AND HOPEFULLY YA MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! :D
Lenore91 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This is really really good! I'd love to see more!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Will Rhode/Road still take an obsession with "Lavi"?
Soul Vrazy chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Erm...Can I ask updaTE?
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Either omake is fine by me...though i guess if i had to choose it would be the whorehouse incident. And what about the red-haired usagi? I want him in the story! Btw, is his name still gonna be Lavi or is it gonna be something else?
Sofia chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Hola me encantan tus historias, sobre todo esta de Bookman t Allen.

Espero que actualices pronto, estare esperando por tus historias.

Sofi
Illuminati-4 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Well I'm glad you're not over working yourself. School can make things really crazy and hard to do anything outside of it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad about this but I fully understand that it can be overwhelming with so much going on.

I'm just relieved that you're not cutting your stories :) I can wait for the next updates for this and your other stories. I am glad you picked Still Doll though. That and Deviance are my top favorite of your ongoing stories ;)

Until next time :)
AbaratFox chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Aww~ Well, I love you anyway, Moyashi-neechan!

And my votes in for the Whorehouse Incident! :D
my eye hurts chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
YES PLEASE PUT LAVI IN THE STORY ! Man it will be I want the Whorehouse Incident for omake.
AbaratFox chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
So was Allen's 'brother' from the last war the real Lavi? That would be an epic twist if he showed up at the Order...
Etcetera-etc chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
YES! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE OL' LAVI JOIN THE STORY! 333333

I like how it's coming out. Any of the Omakes are fine actually. X3
Illuminati-4 chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Goodness, I can't imagine poor Allen not eating! Must have been so hard on him. I can't help but laugh at the image though. I feel kinda bad for Lenalee too. When she thought there was finally someone she could relate too. Then it ends up that they are completely different.

Aww! Bookman does care! X) So cute. I bet that Lavi!Allen doesn't have a high sync rate is because he couldn't eat a lot the past two years! I'm a genius! XD Lol

Again, I love the formating, gives more emotion and thought to the story :)
Shugopop chapter 5 . 1/18/2011