Reviews for Fallen Angels and Rising Demons
cracraweirdo chapter 21 . 1/19
please update. I need to know what happens!
TheInfernalSlytherinMockingjay chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Great fic sooo far! I'm more of a Jessa shipper but Jem and Midnight make a cute couple!
Faye chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I'm just curious but is it Jem/OC? Just asking.
enutting95 chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
please keep writing it's really good! maybe also a funny scene where Tessa and Will relieze they have kids together and Jace is one of their descendants together.
Cheliz chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Nicey
Maddy1014 chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Love the story I absolutly can't wait to read more. Seriously update like now(or tomorrow) but please don't keep everyone waiting for to long. I love all the characters. Clary and Jace are to cute. So are Will and Tessa. Love the tecky Simon. Love that Jem found someone for himself (and will Midnight get to go back with them) Will they even go back? I can't wait
UPDATE
UPDATE
Maddy1014 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww emotional Jace
Maddy1014 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Love how Jace and Will get along ;)
Maddy1014 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
WILL AND TESSA ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE 333
Flatbread chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Im pretty sure there aren't gangs in NYC... Just drug dealers and muggers. Other than that, awesome story!
Bunin chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Just for future reference, the institute is in Manhattan. Clary lived in Brooklyn. Great story! Keep writing!
AlwaysLove25 chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
I was just wondering if u had plans to finish this story
KTrevo chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
What song was that? PM me and let me know, please.
HereThereEverywhere chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
Ok, what you have here is a fairly decent story. The plot is (mostly) going somewhere, and stuff actually happens. Unfortunately, the characters are pretty weak. You aren't describing their reactions to events enough and they never make private reflections after anything occurs. Its like you have a list with a series of plot points and you're just checking them off, putting the characters through the motions without any meaning. Also, several characters are OC, especially Jace and Tessa. Your Jace is completely straightforward. There's no sarcasm, no double-meanings to anything he says. I find it unlikely that he would spill his entire life story to Will without prompting. Same with Tessa and Clary in chapter 10. Tessa is a well-brought up lady from the 1800s. She's not gonna tell some random girl she just met about her and Will's make-out sesh in the library. Which brings me to my next point: there's vey little difference between the TID gang and the TMI people. I mean, they were born 200 years apart. Tessa needs to be thoroughly shocked about modern fashions, cars, movies, iPods, computers... But right now she's just taking all in stride. Furthermore, the TMI kids should ask more questions about life back then. Also, Charlotte and especially Jessamine seem to have disappeared...? Kinda weird. At least pretend they matter by mentioning them every little while. Finally, your OC are a little Mary-Sueish. They both have kinda iffy names (Midnight?) and their situations are unclear. I mean, River is, what, sixteen? Seventeen? And yet he has just joined the Shadowhunters? Where did he come from? Plus the whole thing with him questioning Jace's authority and saying that he knows everything about shadowhunting is confusing. Jace is supposed to be the best Shadowhunter of his generation so why is he letting a newbie sass him? Oh god. Ok. I'm done. Overall, you are doing well especially since crossovers are crazy hard to write. (You're like the only one who hasn't quit after 2 chapters). The plot is moving and keeping people interested and that's a must in fan-fic. Keep it up!
Ratchet 5ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
bre, Who the hell is angelica? what the hells going on? WHAT! But other than that I liked it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »