Reviews for Never Born
Achocolatada chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love that! It's awesome!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
loves
xJaganxZombiex chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well, I had an idea to write a Jagan story like this, but it was Logan wished he'd never been born. So it was like 'It's A Wonderful Life', Jagan style. Also is it weird that I wanted to go to Katie and try to help her out, get back on track...and then make love to her. Yeah, it is, but I don't care.
xJaganxZombiex chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Okay this is friggin scary. I had the same exact idea but for Logan to wish he was never born. But I really liked it. The end was SO CUTE!
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awww... That was an adorable ending! XD
lil-lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
heehee that's a really cute story! its like IT"S A WONDERFUL LIFE. i think you should write one with every one of the band members making a wish! that would be really cool!
fanmin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's pretty good story! Sad, and I feel the worst on Katie's life (she's so cute and innocent for good). Nice ending too. Like it
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was AMAZING! :D I dont watch Hannah Montana but you made it soo much better! It was Awesome to cool
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i love it, is GREAT story , woow youre amazing, really thank you very much for writing this beautiful story XD
Lily Amy Jones chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
it was really sweet in the end i loved it
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"No risks, no helmet" XD. I loved it!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great story!
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWWWW James! I love the ending but damn their lives without James is terrible. Kendal paralyzed, Katie a druggie, Carlos treated horribly and Logan married and beaten. :/ Thank goodness it went all back to normal. :)
RoseyG30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010