Reviews for The Glorified Cootie Exchange
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 3/13
This is cute. You're an amazing writer please update
justtoread321 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I'm so into the story wherein I randomly laugh or giggle at certain parts and my family giving me weird stares while i'm alone reading this.

I hope that you could update this even if you wrote this a long time ago. Well done! :)
chirps chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE when you feel like finishing this! Thanks :]
HollaAtYaHomie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AMAZING & SO SWEET! I love the little details you put into your stories. Sometimes when authors do that, the details are pointless and boring & awkward but I LOVE it when you go off into tangents. Your words just flow so simply but sophisticatedly at the same time. Great job!
chri5tin3 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Please please please update this story and all your others. Your stories are so captivating and interesting, I'm going insane waiting for the updates. Please and thankyou :)
x.itszanessalove.x chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
this story needs to update real bad. please please please?
lovezanessa4ever23 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
omg! please continue , I cant wait! is goingo to be a year! please Im waiting for the other parts PLEASE! :) Love,Hannah
BrittFan chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This story is awesome! I love chapters like theses, long and full. And Troy and Gabriella are cute. God, i can't wait until the next chapter. I'm not gonna beg for you to update because I understand your problems. Trust me, my life is busy, too and seomtimes things happen. But I do hope you update soon. This story is absolutely lovely.
Kiss and Tell Daddy's Girl chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
It is because of author's like you that i keep can't stop reading. I Loved It! It's perfect! Can't Wait For A New Chapter. xx
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Update please! It's been way too long!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Update soon please! Love it!
Little Indulgence chapter 2 . 6/12/2011