Reviews for Concerning Nightmares
CrazyWorksWell chapter 14 . 1/29
I only recently read Owlaway's story and I was so glad to see someone had used the premise to continue it. Well written, with an excellent plot. I loved the dynamic between Harry and Snape, it felt real. Amazing writing, only suggestion is that the scene with Sirius and Remus at the end felt a tad underwhelming, and I know you can write super intense scenes. Besides that I had no fault and this story is one of my favourites!
ntalcenent chapter 14 . 1/28
The walk a mile in another man's boots joke is a good one. Bit of an odd finale, no review of what happened. Just Ok, head back and see your friends now but I guess that is how Harry always has to live.

Interesting fic though and very creative hallucinations.
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 1/28
Awww! This is a unique sort of story and very interesting. Poor Harry though, what sort of hallucinations will he have to endure!
Hephzibah06 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Well it was a good read, except the ending is a little too unfinished. Are you planning a part 2?
Reynardetta chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
YESSSS. Definitely well written.
Imalena chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
nice chapter. Thanks for writing it
Paris in December chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
I /love/ this. Just being dropped in without any tedious explanation of the preceding events makes it much more interesting (and a bit mysterious!). Severus is brilliant, exactly the right combination of snarky and loving. And of course there's the angst, which is just perfectly balanced to be heartrending instead of disgustingly overdone. And you're even a good writer, so I don't have to slog through an excess of commas and run-on sentences to get to the good stuff. Very nice!

Epilogue/oneshot is a YES from me, even though I haven't been following this from the beginning (I just found it). Even if not, more of Severus and Harry is greatly desired.
Scfilover chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
This was great :) Epilogue please?
Aguamenta chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
A realy engaging story. I really hope you do the epilogue
bkerrmom1 chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Brilliant chapter... Snape VS Umbridge ... Cannot wait!
casanle chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Interesting story. I liked it! Although I wish there was a follow-up on the "discussion" with Umbridge and Lupin's discussion with Dumbledore.
badgerlady chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
I didn't notice the note at the head of the next chapter before, and ff wouldn't let me post another "review" of that chapter, so... This is a vote for an epilogue, preferably not only about the conversation with Umbridge but some resolution of the tension with Dumbledore and an indication of how Harry's relationship with Snape is going to play out, especially in a universe where Sirius is still alive. (Tall order for an epilogue, I know; would you consider writing a couple more chapters?)
badgerlady chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
I'm glad I tracked you down from p I evidently would have waited a long time for updates. I must say I was rather dismayed at the sudden cavalier ending, though. I wish you'd given it a fuller resolution, after such a promising beginning. Oh, well, i look forward to your further works.
mwc288 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
came over from P&S as i didn't want to wait for more of this story. loved it up until the end? it was rather abrupt. hoping you've changed it for P&S as i would love to see the aftermath.
Darklight247 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
That was brilliant! The ending was a bit sudden, but I really enjoyed reading all of this :) Very well-written!