Reviews for Cullenary Coupling Christmas OneShot: The Gift
That was sweet.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
sweet Christmas oneshot
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww. How sweet. My little dragonfly, my little Grandmaster. How fitting. This was funny, too. Keep it up :)
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
pssst ;) this is Nali!

how cute 3 a little one-shot. and really really shorter than your usual chapters! My goodness 3 You left some things out, but then, I don't mind at all :p I didn't realize that dragonflies were so symbolic. I just thought they looked pretty, when my dog wasn't chomping on em. I thought they were fast!

The time-line kinda confuses me a bit. If I recall correctly... Marcus announced them married back in Italy, then they came back, then some stuff happened, then they landed in the hospital yadda yadda. So at least a little bit of time passed. Then a year to the day Marcus announced it, they really were married, so that also falls in line. But I coulda swore not much time passed at all between them getting married and him finding out the Beast was Ares in disguise. Nor do I really remember a second christmas passing. Man my head is all screwed up lol :) Apparently I can't keep timelines straight! So when did Ares reveal himself... oh my head. I need some of that painkiller sludge!

Rather Author alert and favorite!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
sweet Christmas story. I had wondered what were in those gifts that Sue wanted Leah to give out. Glad we got a glimps into that part of the story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was really sweet. Edward is just a font of information. Then again he's had a very long time to learn whatever he wanted to learn. Giving Sue and Harry back to their children and Bella was a much needed gift. Sue was smart to keep reminding Edward he needed to get those gifts. Hope Seth and Leah were as happy with their gifts.
star574 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Dragonflies are such amazing creatures. The big ones are fascinating to watch. Part of my family is in VT, and at dawn and dusk the clearing around the house is filled with *big* dragonflies, hunting. It's not unusual for there to be 20 of them zooming around.
scarlet5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice oneshot!
mamato chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome one-shot! It brings back all sorts of memories from that period in the story!

Also, thanks for the reply...I think I know what you are getting at...if Bella has the power to amplify Edward's gifts or to calm him and give him peace, maybe she could give him the strength/peace to make love? He just has to make her aware of the situation, right? It seems like there was more that he was hiding from her, from the beginning, but maybe I'm wrong. The story is so long, it's easy to forget the details...I would still love a one-shot of EPOV of the bachelor party!
RosalieSmiled chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is just absolutely sweet. I love the dragonfly and the meanings behind it. I think it is very endearing that Edward does not see all the wonderful things he does. Sorry for the delay in my review, took forever to get enough time to read.
markieelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
farside79 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love your story, it is so very original and thoughtful. Such a sweet redition of "our" loving couple. Please keep writing, you also a have gift!
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Lovely. Truly. And I already have you favorited and on author alert! V
favludo chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Beautiful! I love how Sue explained to Edward she would appear without the arrow etc when he forgave himself. And I love the way Edward spoke of the dragonfly to Bella, so kind and thoughtful and just what she needed to hear so she could forgive herself too. Thanks for posting :)
Solenoidbelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
a beautiful story that for me made me think a lot about that gifts are sometimes more important or the giver than the receiver. I like to think about them like this - snuggled up and taking care of each other in their own way

""And you made me your wife. I call that a two for one win. I love you. Now turn out the light.""

I loved this .. *sigh*