Reviews for It Girl
AnimeLover3008 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
and the Satan says, "Let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet."
Independent Not in Love chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
I really really really want you to update and I'll hold out hope even though it's been more than a year. This was so amazing and I demand more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
FEW DAYS MORE AND IT WILL BE TWO YEARS THAT YOU DID NOT UPDATE! I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE IT!
Pixiecropse chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
-_-' he is so trying to set her up and its so obvious
mangaadik chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Please update the next chapter.. i really like your story. so please..
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Post soon please! Cuz I'm dyin CEO the next one!
Lady Syndra chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for Atobe's confrontation - if there's even one - hehe.
aoisenshi chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Plz plz plz updated soon! This fic is so good! I just love the interactions and how you made your oc! Amazing fic so far!
Fudgeybrownies chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Please please please update soon! Ahhh I've been checking for months! Thank you and I love your story! AHH CLIFFHANGER
TarundoruSlap chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER
TEZUKA'S AWESOME AND OSHITARI IS A DEVIOUS JERK
WHERE IS OUR ATOBE
Okay, sorry for the rant, though it wasn't really a rant. But please update soon, I am really enjoying this right now :D
AweSon786 chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Nice... Atobe is soo jealous
xbamsod chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Haha this is a really awesome story. Its been a year since the last update and I really hope that you plan on updating soon. I love seeing how Mai and Atobe interact and I can't wait to see what happens now with Yuushi's actions.
browniehearts chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I love your story! Please update soon. Haha Yuushi is sho evil:D
silverscribbles chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Whoaaaa! I think this is one of the best Atobe x OC fics I've read! I love your story! It's hilarious! I like it that Mai is a normal-ish girl (not a pro tennis player or Mary-Sue) and her relationship with Yuushi doesn't leave you thinking 'really - that's how they know each other?'.

But man... does Atobe REALLY say Ore-sama that much? *sweat drops*. His ego really knows no bounds...
heyitsdaph chapter 18 . 5/6/2013