Reviews for It Girl
MaixAtobe chapter 18 . 9/10
Best AtobexOC story ever! I hope you do come back to it and finish it! So realistic but still amazing. Please, please update!
TarundoruSlap chapter 17 . 8/14
I'm screaming please update this is simultaneously the worst yet best way to leave us with a cliffhanger ;A; also your writing is absolutely fantastic its great to find a fic with good quality like this XD keep up the good work! I'm also reviewing here because I apparently already reviewed chapter 18. I'm rereading this after years. That has to say something.
YreSu chapter 18 . 7/16
Why I keep reading fanfics that haven't been updated in a long time? Why? And you left it in the most interesting part! xD I hope you update someday, I want to know what's the meaning of shared look between Fuji and Oshitari exactly (we got an idea), and of course, what will Atobe says about "what happened" between Mai and Yuushi, how will he act now?

So, I hope you update when you have the time and the inspiration maybe? xD
KichAeon chapter 18 . 6/25
More please? Update?
Sotomura Sakura chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Please update. I'm literally laughing like god knows why it sounds weird.
ClearMortality chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Oh my gosh. This is definitely one of the best AtobexOC stories I've ever had the chance to read. I have no idea why I haven't come across this any sooner! "It Girl" is definitely making its way to my favorites list.

I love the relationship between Atobe and Mai. It's not exactly hate-love nor is it really like-like. It's rather hard to describe. Either that or I really just suck with descriptions. I quite like how you also managed to squeeze in the Seigaku regulars. Most of the time, stories revolving around Atobe and an OC will only briefly mention the Seigaku regulars before focusing more on the Hyotei regulars. I really like how you've gone out of the norm and had the main protagonist interact with Hyotei's rival school (at least in tennis).

This chapter was absolutely adorable. I do so love reading about school festivals and can only wish you had detailed every place that Mai and Yuushi visited. I'm quite curious now too as to what Atobe's course of action will be now that he thinks his FAKE-girlfriend was kissing his best friend behind his back.

I know it's been a few years since your last update, and while this may be hypocritical of me to say (as I myself have not updated my own fics in years), I'm truly hoping to be able to read the succeeding chapters. This story was truly eye-catching from the get-go and I'd love to see it reach its full completion in the future!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
You must update. Or else.
19Teardrop94 chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
How dare you leave it at that! I'm getting all excited to see what Keigo's reaction would be to the ending and then you don't put anything up for two years?! The agony on my part! T T

I love the complete sarcasm and semi-fluff between Keigo and Mai. She's just awesome. I can picture every bit of this happening. I especially adore how Keigo is gradually falling for Mai and vice versa. You can just see it. Not as many threats going around (but is still there) and Mai is actually admitting things about Keigo that she wouldn't before.

I do hope you would eventually put up another chapter, though! cx

-Tear
AnimeLover3008 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
and the Satan says, "Let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet."
Independent Not in Love chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
I really really really want you to update and I'll hold out hope even though it's been more than a year. This was so amazing and I demand more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
FEW DAYS MORE AND IT WILL BE TWO YEARS THAT YOU DID NOT UPDATE! I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE IT!
Pixiecropse chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
-_-' he is so trying to set her up and its so obvious
mangaadik chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Please update the next chapter.. i really like your story. so please..
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Post soon please! Cuz I'm dyin CEO the next one!
Lady Syndra chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for Atobe's confrontation - if there's even one - hehe.