Reviews for It Girl
magicdemi-god223 chapter 18 . 8/8
Oh my gosh. This is definitely one of the best AtobexOC stories I've ever had the chance to read. I have no idea why I haven't come across this any sooner! "It Girl" is definitely making its way to my favorites list.

I love the relationship between Atobe and Mai. It's not exactly hate-love nor is it really like-like. It's rather hard to describe. Either that or I really just suck with descriptions. I quite like how you also managed to squeeze in the Seigaku regulars. Most of the time, stories revolving around Atobe and an OC will only briefly mention the Seigaku regulars before focusing more on the Hyotei regulars. I really like how you've gone out of the norm and had the main protagonist interact with Hyotei's rival school (at least in tennis).

This chapter was absolutely adorable. I do so love reading about school festivals and can only wish you had detailed every place that Mai and Yuushi visited. I'm quite curious now too as to what Atobe's course of action will be now that he thinks his FAKE-girlfriend was kissing his best friend behind his back.

I know it's been a few years since your last update, and while this may be hypocritical of me to say (as I myself have not updated my own fics in years), I'm truly hoping to be able to read the succeeding chapters. This story was truly eye-catching from the get-go and I'd love to see it reach its full completion in the future!
You must update. Or else.
19Teardrop94 chapter 18 . 5/21
How dare you leave it at that! I'm getting all excited to see what Keigo's reaction would be to the ending and then you don't put anything up for two years?! The agony on my part! T T

I love the complete sarcasm and semi-fluff between Keigo and Mai. She's just awesome. I can picture every bit of this happening. I especially adore how Keigo is gradually falling for Mai and vice versa. You can just see it. Not as many threats going around (but is still there) and Mai is actually admitting things about Keigo that she wouldn't before.

I do hope you would eventually put up another chapter, though! cx

-Tear
AnimeLover3008 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
and the Satan says, "Let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet."
Independent Not in Love chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
I really really really want you to update and I'll hold out hope even though it's been more than a year. This was so amazing and I demand more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
FEW DAYS MORE AND IT WILL BE TWO YEARS THAT YOU DID NOT UPDATE! I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE IT!
Pixiecropse chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
-_-' he is so trying to set her up and its so obvious
mangaadik chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Please update the next chapter.. i really like your story. so please..
Bloody Angel's Death Rose chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Post soon please! Cuz I'm dyin CEO the next one!
Lady Syndra chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for Atobe's confrontation - if there's even one - hehe.
aoisenshi chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Plz plz plz updated soon! This fic is so good! I just love the interactions and how you made your oc! Amazing fic so far!
Fudgeybrownies chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Please please please update soon! Ahhh I've been checking for months! Thank you and I love your story! AHH CLIFFHANGER
TarundoruSlap chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER
TEZUKA'S AWESOME AND OSHITARI IS A DEVIOUS JERK
WHERE IS OUR ATOBE
Okay, sorry for the rant, though it wasn't really a rant. But please update soon, I am really enjoying this right now :D
AweSon786 chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Nice... Atobe is soo jealous
xbamsod chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Haha this is a really awesome story. Its been a year since the last update and I really hope that you plan on updating soon. I love seeing how Mai and Atobe interact and I can't wait to see what happens now with Yuushi's actions.