Reviews for Anti Social Behavioral Order
it-has-to-be-funny chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
update please.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Do you get the E4 show Misfits in the US?

I don't know if you crossed over the plot on purpose or not...

Anyhoo...I LOVE the show Misfits from the UK and I am sitting here reading trying to match all the Twilight gang to those in the show...which is really confusing me BTW...

But I LOVE this Bella and Edward already and as long as I stop comparing them in my head I can tell I am gunna LOVE this story once it's get going. :)
DesertRose92 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Continue, continue, continue! It sounds like a Sci-fi Breakfast Club...lol
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh my god! You should definately continue! this is one of the most original stories I've heard in a long time! I love it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I think you should continue this. The writing was great and I love that superpowers will play a part in this. I've been going crazy in my search for stories involving superpowers. I hope that if you do continue this, Edward won't be the only one to obtain a power. )
brandie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OMG this first chapter is amazing ... hope you write more i would love to read it

your reader, bumble lol(not my real name btw)
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
oh do continue! I really wanna see how this will go!
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A surly, spoiled E? Sounds interesting. I want the backstory on all these characters, and I'm betting they all become forever friends. Or reluctant allies. lol Yes I'd like to see more of this.
twifanficfreak chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I hope you continue this I would love to see where you are taking it!
taurielles chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
love the story so far, one of my fave tv series ever! please continue, and loving biker bella lol!
xNOMx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love Misfits, I really hope you continue this! :D
darkviolethaze chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Please,please,please continue this story! Your writing is amazing and I love the ecclectic group of characters you've got going on here.I'm definitely adding Misfits to my story alert list!
XOStranger chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Please do continue. I'm liking this plot line, really looking forward to reading more.
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Update soon :) love it !
culleni42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
dont like the scene where your showing E is such a manwhore!.ugh...hate...but more plsssssssssssss
2,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 Next »