Reviews for Time Together
Nettie Harris chapter 8 . 1/13
I'm sad there isn't more. Loved this. Thanks.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Great story :) I like the charcters and it's really well written. Plus the plot is really interesting! I hope to see an update soon
Interested Reader chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Ah! Fantastic! But you simply must write more; the suspense is killing me.
Interested Reader chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Hehe. More, please. I thought about reviewing the first chapter as well, managed to convince myself to wait till the end, and then couldn't contain my enthusiasm any longer. :) It's lovely.
LecterGirl32 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
I loved the story I do hope that it continues!
emilia7 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
OMG! can't wait to see what happens! This story is really bold. Different from the rest, because you are actually going to have Clarice assist Lecter with a murder. I also loved your approach to Lecter's psychology. The explanation you give about him unconsciously letting go of his emotions now that he's in relationship.
Hellaboy chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
That was a sweet ending :)
megave7yahoo.com chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Great story! It's really interesting your approach to the prostetic subject. Clarice feeling guilty and Hannibal feeling vulnerable about it. I've never read something like this before. Keep going. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anne Oying chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
The fluff continues ;3 how do you come up with such sweetness?

I like H's musings on his beard, he really is a stickler for detail, and I winced at his story for his hand. Eurgh, too easy to picture!
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Heh, good old Hans

I watched Silence of the Lambs again today... I couldn't get this story out of my head the whole way through it! It was a very weird experience.

It was nice that Clarice has a story about Hannibal to explain him, he's pretty undescribable otherwise!

Ooh, and I love the new title!
Anne Oying chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Yay! You're continuing!

Heh, Hannibal with a beard... I'm curious about how that would look...

I love how he could tell all about Jo and Lou just by looking at them and smelling them, I know I've said this before, but you really have got his characterisation perfect!
Anne Oying chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Aw, poor Clarice, trying to skate without a pick, hehe

At least "Hans" was there to lend her a prosthetic hand ;P
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Haha "Hey is for horses, not humans." I can imagine him saying that!

Ooh, good luck to the fool who broke the present... O_O
Kanan the Immaculate chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I really like this story it is so cute. You should keep going. I like how you still manage to keep their personalities while still keeping that soft atmosphere.

Happy writing,