Reviews for Blank Spaces
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Oh wow, this, THIS, is exactly what I wanted to happen but Audrey didn't even get a chance to have a proper freak out! I love that last line, it hit me right in the feels! You kept them both very in character, I could HEAR Nathan! And Audrey was so spot on despite being so out of her usual behaviour it still felt like her, like how she'd fall apart. This was such a lovely, tender story, thanks for sharing it! :)
Effie17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. Would love to see this on the show.
belcheto chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Just started this series on netflix and I am in love. Now the fanfiction is mkaing my dreams come true!
Doks chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You're safe. You're home.
I can totally hear Nathan speaking those words! So protective and cute. Why aren't in bed naked those two? lol I really liked this story. Thank you for writing and sharing!
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
More brilliant writing.

Curious though, is this a completed piece?
Damara chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ah, this would have made a beautiful ending to "Resurfacing"! I just adore reading the way you write Audrey and Nathan's relationship. The way you describe the sense of comfort that only he can bring to her is just magical...please, write more Haven stories?
Lo'lan chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm hooked on your work. It is just beautiful.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ahhh, this is such a beautiful Audrey/Nathan story! I'm such a sucker for Hurt/Comfort/Angst fics and I LOVE this pairing! So beautiful! I love the last scene with Nathan carrying Audrey back to her house along the beach. Beautiful imagery, fantastic fic! :)
nelljones chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
It's pretty rare that you find something written completely in character, like you have here. Nice work :D
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great fic but Nathan's only had his troubles again for a few years. I think they said three at one point.

I really did like the moment between the two of them. Great writing.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Her whole identity thrown into question would have to be shattering.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Fantastic piece; you really captured the characters )
cam3llia chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awwwwww... 3
vicky chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
please do a sequel! this story is awesome and i'd love to see where it could go! happy new year!
Caeria chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very nicely done. I liked the emotional intensity you gave to Audrey's breakdown. She isn't the screaming, throwing a fit kind of woman. But I could easily picture her having a mostly quiet meltdown in Nathan's arms and him being the solid comfort that she needed.