Reviews for Damn You, Auto Correct!
Meyers Marie chapter 1 . 11/10
No matter how many times I read this, it is still my favorite one of all. That and the story that was on FF where Kyoko was you know with a can of whip cream and it squirted inside her you know and Ren came home and you know, cleaned it up. But I've only read that one lnce in comparison to the four or five times Ive read DYAC.

I love your writing style and how you present the characters. I would love to see a collection of Skip Beat M Roko fics from you as they would no doubt be amazing.

This is five stars, hands down.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/8
Hilarious. Just hilarious.
BlackAngelLovesYa chapter 1 . 10/29
Ren you sneky litlle devile you !

vanitybites chapter 1 . 10/7
You are just too clever. I truly enjoyed this.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/1
northestwinds chapter 1 . 9/28
This was absolutely hilarious! Thanks for writing it. Have you considered maybe expanding it and doing a few more chapters? I really enjoy your writing. Thanks for all your hard work
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 8/9
Hahaha, this is really hilarious XD
loved it!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 7/29
Ahahaha! I love this story! Autocorrect can be a pain sometimes but I'm so glad it's never messed me up that badly! Grey job with the ingenious messages and innuendos :) Poor innocent Kyoko. Anyway super funny story, I loved it!
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 6/14
That was glorious. The minute I read 'anal', I lost it and knew there was no getting it back. Great job. This was too much fun.
Masi13 chapter 1 . 5/3
Ren is evil as bloody hell :3 I LOVE IT!
queennicolee chapter 1 . 4/26
Everything you write are just really extra-ordinary.. I was in the car reading this and I was stopping to try myself from laughing all the way. One, if not, the best one-shot I've ever read in this fandom -
this is the most hilarious fanfic i ever it continue
Elixiria chapter 1 . 2/23
this is priceless. please write sequels
Talvi chapter 1 . 2/6
So funny! Thanks for this, I really liked it!
Hilarious! Ren is so sly xD