Reviews for One Last Day
ihatejackfrost chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
My heart. You broke it.
JSmith25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is truly amazing...I'm almost in tears, and that's saying something. Amazing, one of the best 11/Romana stories I've ever read.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was not the first time I've read this, and it won't be the last, but I must say tell you; this is easily the saddest, most poignant, and in a word, best, short little bits of Doctor that I have ever read.

Also, despite my general disdain for shipping the Doctor, Romana is the one companion who he truly fits with.
R Starryeyed girl 123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is so sweet. You had me in tears reading this

AMAZING!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Bri-hi-hilliant! WOWOWOWOWOWOW. Beautiful story! Congrats! :)))))))
Still Not King chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was hearbreakingly sweet.

I liked the flashback; I'm glad the Doctor and Romana did make their feelings clear before the end.

I also love the idea that Ten visited all of his companions again, not just the ones from the new series.

I love the last two lines as well.

Great fic.
alindy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like this, i feel like people can never think past Rose, River, and Donna and don't think about some of the classic who. There were so many great characters and stories.

SO anyway, i'll stop rambling now (:
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
As soon as Kazran said that line, I KNEW you would write this.

It's wonderful, of course. I really like it. And it's definitely something the 11th Doctor would do, thinking about Romana.
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
tears falling from my eyes. wow. that hit me. so sad. wow. have i said that already? wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! that was AMAZING! ohh i am babbling now...
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG, so cute. and i just watched the christmas special online and loved it! some really good 11 lines in there.

i loved this fic so much!
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ah, that's really sad. But, really well writen. And, ice cream, not jammy dodgers? :D

Yeah, but you wrote this brilliantly.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So...I know nothing at all about Romana (other than what I've learned from Wikipedia), but I adored this. It almost made me cry. And that last line just keeps him so in character. It makes you wonder what he's really thinking about during the series when he comes up with some silly answer.

-Miko

P.S. - Matt Smith won me over again with this special. Every time I miss David Tennant, Matt Smith delivers.