Reviews for Monday, Monday
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 4/10
I so love this bromance!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/17
What a day. Danny always has something to rant about
spycat chapter 1 . 2/4
I love the bickering between Danny and Steve. You've done a great job at writing them.
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ze adorable bromance and whumpage is thoroughly squee-inducing of the most epic proportions. WELL DONE! I LOVED IT!
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
celtics chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Quanto sono comici quei due qualsiasi sia la situazione, ciao alla prossima.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
XD Love Steve and Danny's banter. Perfect .
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
What a lovely treat to find this! Bromance. Perfect. :)
SurferGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
How do write all this amazing stuff? I am tempted to start watching Chaos and Ninja Turtles so I can read more! I even watched part of Ocean's Eleven because of your writing...that and it has Scott Caan in it. Please write more Hawaii Five-0 stuff!
Lidil chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
They're great together, aren't they?
jaws chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Can't say this is more how I pictured the episode going. I mean the line was screaming for it to turn out like this. Thanks for writing up the fan fiction that should have been the episode. Keep up the good work!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was amazing, and I think you've captured Steve and Danny's characters, perfectly. Not to mention their relationship.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved this story as well as your others. The characterization and dialogue is simply spot on. I love the flashes of insight into the team dynamic and especially the lovely, lovely relationship you spotlight with Steve and Danny and their friendship. Thank you so much for sharing these. I hope you write more soon.

Ridley
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Fantastic! I absolutely loved this, especially the fact that you wrote a great Steve/Danny friendship fic without overdoing the whump. Also, this line made me lol: "Plus, Grace seems to like Steve for some reason, which means Danny should do his best to keep Steve around to avoid upsetting her." Well done! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/4/2011