Reviews for Monday, Monday
HCLoverrr chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
XD Love Steve and Danny's banter. Perfect .
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
What a lovely treat to find this! Bromance. Perfect. :)
SurferGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
How do write all this amazing stuff? I am tempted to start watching Chaos and Ninja Turtles so I can read more! I even watched part of Ocean's Eleven because of your writing...that and it has Scott Caan in it. Please write more Hawaii Five-0 stuff!
Lidil chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
They're great together, aren't they?
jaws chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Can't say this is more how I pictured the episode going. I mean the line was screaming for it to turn out like this. Thanks for writing up the fan fiction that should have been the episode. Keep up the good work!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was amazing, and I think you've captured Steve and Danny's characters, perfectly. Not to mention their relationship.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved this story as well as your others. The characterization and dialogue is simply spot on. I love the flashes of insight into the team dynamic and especially the lovely, lovely relationship you spotlight with Steve and Danny and their friendship. Thank you so much for sharing these. I hope you write more soon.

Ridley
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Fantastic! I absolutely loved this, especially the fact that you wrote a great Steve/Danny friendship fic without overdoing the whump. Also, this line made me lol: "Plus, Grace seems to like Steve for some reason, which means Danny should do his best to keep Steve around to avoid upsetting her." Well done! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great fic!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
oh yay! this is exactly how it should have ended! loved it!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Really enjoyed this. Too bad it wasn't part of the actual episode, it would really have fit well. And I'm always a sucker for such well-written h/c/f.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great story and a wonderful showcase of the bond of friendship as well as partnership between Steve and Danny. You have their voices down and of course I love that Danny's sense of procedure saves his life. I admit that I love that Steve feels a bit of guilt over trusting Taylor implicitly and Danny absolving him of it because he understands that trust. I also love that Danny's instincts are so honed too and that he read Taylor so effortlessly.

Fave parts:

Then Danny stirs with a groan and Steve's moving, kneeling next to his partner to assess the damage. "Easy, Danny, just take it easy," he orders, ripping the Velcro holding Danny's Kevlar vest in place — the vest that's only there because Danny insisted that everyone on the team should wear one after the initial gunfight with Taylor on the road. Steve hadn't even thought of it until Danny mentioned it; hell, if he had been considering his team's safety before, he would have made sure they were all wearing Kevlar from the moment they picked up Pak at the landing strip. Instead, he'd let his guard down because he'd assumed they were safe, that Taylor had them covered

-Great!

They all stare at him, waiting for instructions. In moments like this, Steve hates being in charge. It's his fault they're here in the first place — he trusted Taylor, and because of that, Taylor's six steps ahead, and there's a strong chance someone on Steve's team's going to pay for it.

-LOVED the guilt like I said.

Danny and Kono nod and run off, and Steve turns his attention to the Paks. The mother and son are clinging to each other, and the General looks like he's seen a ghost; his face is pale as he watches Danny disappear up the stairs. "Why?" General Pak breathes, turning to look at Steve. "Even after all this, after taking a bullet for someone he clearly despises, he still tries to protect me and my family. You all do. Why?"

- because they're heroes! LOVED THIS!

Steve's always been impressed and more than a little amazed at how fast his team clicked. He's led some of the best black ops teams in the world, each with members trained by the best of the best; none of them worked so well as this rag-tag task force. The members of 5-0 have been working together for only a few months, but they act as if they've known each other for years. Steve trusts his team implicitly.

Except that apparently he doesn't; otherwise, he would have trusted Danny and not relied on Taylor so much throughout this investigation.

- Again, wonderful observations! It's so true!

There's a long pause as Steve raises an eyebrow, which Danny decides to interpret as an invitation to keep talking. "Okay, yes, you trusted a douche bag, but it's not your fault we got into this mess, alright? He was your friend; you had every right to trust him."

"But you didn't."

Danny shrugs his shoulder that isn't aching from being shot. "I'm also a jackass with trust issues, if you ask my ex-wife."

Nothing. Not even a smirk. Steve just stares at him with that self-deprecating look. "You're also my partner, Danno. Aren't you always the one who's telling me partners should trust each other?"

"Yeah, well, I know how hard it can be for you to listen to reason," Danny replies. He spots a movement out of the corner of his eye, sees a couple paramedics hustling down to the beach. "Tell you what. You let them patch you up without a fuss and I'll save the rant for the next case. Deal?"

- so LOVED this moment! It portrays their partnership so well!

Nicely done!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Love this. Love the POV between the mayhem of the action of that episode. Love the guilt for Steve and the grudging comradery and worry Danny has for him.

LOVE the "Damn this is my fault" face and everything that went with it.

Spot on characterizations. Please continue writing for this fandom, you have a knack for it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great story, great POV of Danny, great thoughts, great action. I loved this.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Love it! And I really love Concussion!Danno xD

When I first saw this episode, I was a little surprised they managed to get through the whole surrounded-and-taking-fire thing with so little damage. Thank you for putting my discontented little whumpage-heart to rest.

-Voices