Reviews for The Golden Opportunity: The Prequel
guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Hey this is great, but can u please update soon, I'm really enjoying reading this, keep up the good work
liloapril chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
YaY! You updated! Nice chapter, love jessie and buzz meeting, so cute :) Great job on everything so far, i love how this is turning out! keep it up!
FanFicAddict02 chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Good Update, but I hope Jessie really doesn't have a crush on Al. Keep up the good work!
keep-me-posted chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Hi hi! Apologies for both my lateness and the fact that this review won't be that great.

Okay, so upon hearing that Al is part of the McWiggins family, I swear I literally jumped out of my chair. Scares me a bit, not only because who he is, but 'cuz it does seem Jessie's developing a somewhat crush for him. Don't you dare hurt her, Al, or I'll sick Buzz on you! I trust you have good ideas for making such a reference, though. :]

Loved, loved, LOVED the interaction between Buzz and Jessie in the clothing store. It was fun; entertaining. Buzz seemed pretty confident around her - trying to take her veil off and everything. Little does he know, if he WERE to take it off, he probably would have turned into a bubbling mess upon seeing her face. :P

Also, enjoyed the slight Woody/Bo fluffiness. I'm not exactly a fan of them, but you write them so adorably together, it's hard to resist. Did that even make sense? Anyways, can't wait to hear more! :]
FanFicAddict02 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Great job on this story so far. The describtive words flow together nicely.

Love Buzz's line about the pants!

FanFicAddict02 chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
No Jessie! Not Al, fancy anyone else but Al. Nice reference to the movies.

liloapril chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
EWWWW Al? Thats her crush? ICK X( okay lets through that image out the window :D Great job on this chapter, can't wait to see whats next *Bows to awesome writer* Continue!
Sportacus10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That's so sad (
keep-me-posted chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
"For some reason I feel like I'm writing a Disney movie..."

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;P Hello! I'm late, as usual. But I still made it and that's what counts, lol.

I was going to give separate reviews for each chapter I read, but as it turns out, my brain can't comprehend writing full reviews at the moment. I apologize in advance if this review seems a little off, lol.

The first chapter, though not that happy was well-written, which is what really counts. Plus, speaking for both the first chapters, it's nice to get a back-story on the Pride's life.

I practically danced upon seeing Buzz got the third chapter. I quite enjoyed the conversations between him and Ken. They're a hoot. :P Especially:

"Wait till you find someone," Ken shot back, punching his friend lightly, "Then you'll be stammering and acting like a fool all over the place."

"Right," Buzz bantered, rolling his eyes, "That's the last thing I'll be doing."

Oh, if only you knew, Buzz..lol.

And in the fourth chapter, where Bo took Jessie into town. It's probably because I just read the book that I was getting a weird "Pygmalion" feeling, imagining Jessie as Eliza Dolittle, lol. Just the idea of her wearing a dirty dress and a veil over her face is enough to make me giggle.

Plus, Hamm, yay! :D Someday I'm going to be able to place one of your cleverly named characters before you outright say it. Least, I hope I will, lol. :P

Anyways, can't wait to hear more [obviously]! Update soon! :D
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I LOOOOOOVE this. what a great way to continue such an amazing story! and it does seem to be coming along like a disney movie :D
Luigi-Lover17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
An AMAZING story, I love it so much. Please make more!
liloapril chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Honey, if this was an actusl disney movie, it would be sold out in a second :D This is amazing and it fits well with the second one. Great work, keep it up!
FanFicAddict02 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I couldn't stop myself from reading the rest when I started. Good work. I had been wondering if Buzz and Jessie had met before.