Reviews for Coming Undone
Why you no update!
The Dreamer chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Plz update soon!
Pocky chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
This is good! Please update!
The Dreamer chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Update, update, update! Plz!
Person P chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Please update! I am very anxhious to know who this new dude is an the developement of the relations of Crane and the Riddler with Alice.
Ava-Keep777 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Klaron the chaos lord...Alice how will you survive him? Next time on Coming Undone!
Kohaku no Hime chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
*claps hands ecstatically* Update at last!

(never mind the fact this came out ages ago. Oops).

So poor Alice. Firefly has "stranded" her with Crane (not so bad, considering) and Tetch (OH HEAVENS NO). Better hurry back, Firefly, because otherwise there might be a mess to clean up when you return. Two Face better not keep him long!

Alice, dear, the Red Queen and the Joker are not people you want to mess with any time soon. Avoid them if possible - when you aren't avoiding Tetch, that is.

...what. What what what what WAT. TETCH OH COME ON. Put the weapon down you idiot!

"Two-Face always did seem to act a whole lot crankier and crazier when it was Mondays." PFFFFT.

Ohhh, a striped kitty? Ummm...by any strange chance, could it be a reference to Tygrus? I always liked that adorably tragic catman. Either that, or...well, I've actually got nothing.

NO. NO NO NO NO. LEAVE ALICE ALONE YOU EVIL FIEND!...whoever you are! I mean it, don't you hurt Alice! NO AG DON'T LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER THAT'S JUST EVIL.

Great chapter, AG!

Kohaku
Wandering dude 1 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I guessing it's either RIddler, Catwoman, or Batman
TChompi21 chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Is it batman? Riddller? The Joker? Oh I can't wait to find out. Glad to see more of the story. :)
TChompi21 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Yes please make more. This is a great story and can't wait to see what happens next.
TChompi21 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
please write more soon I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I'm happy to stumble across your story! Everyone is in character so far and it's cool how you're making this work. Update soon!
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
You have made me very happy updating this!

The plot thickens! So Strange let Tetch into Arkham City? I should have known. And it's so cool that Firefly was the one to make him talk! And I think we know why Strange let Tetch keep Alice. It's to lead to the events of the game. Am I right or am I right? I could be wrong.

And how could you let Alice fall victim to Scarecrow's toxins? He shouldn't have done that! Firefly should set him on fire for that. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does have an antidote on him because Alice really shouldn't go through something like his fear toxins. She's been through enough already. And I think Firefly is a man of his word. So for all their sakes, I hope Scarecrow has it on him.

PS: I love Firefly now. He punched Tetch TWICE because he deserved it. Good for him! (:
Kohaku no Hime chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Firefly, you are made of win. You punched out Tetch (that creepy old Jabberwocky - see Tetch, I can call people that too) without even blinking.

I'm kinda happy that Firefly is accepting Alice's explanation as to where she's from, as it's a tale that not most people would believe. He's also not calling her crazy either, and that's an added bonus.

STRANGE I FREAKING HATE YOU DIEEEEE. I...I am struck speechless by your complete lack of morals, Strange. You would send a poor girl into Arkham City and leave her in the care of a psychopath? You, sir, need to die - OHO WAIT THAT'S RIGHT YOU DO.

...Scarecrow, honey, I know you've been attacked by Killer Croc, but really. Spraying fear gas into Alice's face without even warning her...at least a heads up would have been nice before you poisoned her. Hope there's an antidote...

Nice job as always!