Reviews for Guardian of Vegetasei
Come on! When are you going to update? Please do though because this is great story with an amazing plot. Plus I really want to see Vegeta reunite with his family in Heaven. SO PLEASE
zfj chapter 10 . 10/12
Wow. Interesting original story you got going on. Very AU and lots of OCs, something I am usually not okay with, but you do justice and give them character development! Keep up the great work!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 10 . 7/3
next chapter
LittleNeko23 chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Let me just say I loved this story! I loved the concept and vegeta was in character but he had a style all your own I appreciated. This new threat has me intrigued and I shall commence reading your other fics and i hope you continue soon.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
This is such a cool idea! I like Vegeta's role as Kami. I wonder what the end game will be? His devotion to Bulma and his family is really touching and I hope they'll be reunited one day.
aFanAddict chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
I was going to enquire how good Vegeta's memory is but this chapter answered that!
Maybe through training he can actually obtain Super Saiyan 3? Since he's immortal now I'm sure the strain wouldn't be terrible. Just where would he train to obtain it... Just an idea.
Honestly I'm surprised that the Saiyans didn't outright crap their pants feeling a power level of a Super Saiyan 4.
I'm also surprised he hasn't gotten off and went into space for a few days to let loose! Or hasn't requested training rooms be made for him. There's also the filler Pendulum Room that could be put to good use, especially when he takes on an apprentice later on.
Will other focuses be seen later on? Such as Goku? Or even a look into Heaven to see if Raditz fulfilled his duty?
Sorry for the long review
aFanAddict chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Vegeta! You wasted the opportunity for a genie! Hahah I wonder what you have/had planned for this story
aFanAddict chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I will never not love this story each time I reread it. Minor correction on this chapter would be changing "blue sky" to red. I do have a couple of questions since its been a long time since you've updated, if you ever do update, will you play around with the idea of Legendary Super Saiyan amor Dragon Ball Super at all? Again, I hope one day you get to get back to this story!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
I spent about 5 hours a day reading stories on fan fiction, and I can undoubtedly say that this makes top ten on my list of favorite fanfics, out of the 1000000000 that I have read in my lifetime, I really hope you continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Please please please finish
Yung Warrior chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
This fic epitomizes old-school DBZ, I love it. Your characterizations are very good, and Vegeta's wistfulness is very powerful and poignant. Great work on making the character even more relatable than he already was. I hope you continue writing someday.
Lord Kratos chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
This story was nothing short but FANTASTIC. I loved how you portrayed Vegeta to be the "Kami" of new Planet Vegeta while utilizing the power scaling's up to GT (Not enough Super Saiyan 4's anymore in fan fiction). You've managed to keep Vegeta pretty close to canon while giving him enough character growth to make him realistically more humble. Ultimately I have absolutely no complaints in this story and I hope that you may feel like continuing this story to the very end one day. #Salute...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Please finish this story. I have always been checking in to see if u had uploaded a new chapter for a few years now hope u haven't given up on writing u r really good at it!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
I just wanna say, but I REALLY love this fic! It has a unique plot I've never seen before, the grammar is great, and you portrayal of Vegeta and the new Saiyan race is just something I'm really impressed with. There probably won't be any updates for a long time, and I'm not sure if you're even working on this anymore, but it'd be amazing to see this masterpiece completed.
Rossy-Laly-2 chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
No abandones la historia esta muy buena