Reviews for One Night at Breadsticks
myevilregal chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Love the story, please continue!
alittledreamer chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Omg the first two chapters are so hilarious! Hahaha! I so love this fanfic. :D Will this still be get updated? can't wait for the chapter when they actually get together. :D
loudgirlx chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
can u do another chapter? pleas
loudgirlx chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
'im a dentist wow thats pretty boring' lol loved that bit
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
after reading Cookie For Your Thoughts, I started reading all your stories and can I just say I am IN LOVE with you?
Doodoo chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Hey, I love this story, can't wait for it to be updated! Amazing
Me chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I really like this story. It's is just great. Are you continuing it though? Cause it is thouroghly entertaining. I woul like to know what happens** blush. Keep up the great work.
Woadangel chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
This was wonderful! You totally hit the nail on the head with these characters . . .so believable! I agree that the story can't end here. More, more, more!
r0ckgal chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
This was really good!:)
Travel4LifeMissAmy chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Oh, please tell me this isn't the final chapter? I started reading the story this afternoon... my God, I loved it! I wish this story seriously played out on the show. You really dove in there and tackled some pretty poignant issues in a way that the characters would have expressed themselves. Also, I do believe that a chapter needs to be done concerning telling their children about this particular evening. :)
Sonson226 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
K...this was so great! I sure do wish they could work all this shit out on the show...Thanks for a great read.
quitelikethis chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I love Will and Emma so much!

Seriously, Will was adorable when he said "Doesn that mean we're getting together?"

Traveling Theater Group had me laughing out loud, it fits to Holly's character to say that!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tracy chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I like it! please keep it up!
xDaniElleLeiGh3x chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
ahhhh i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it!
ma1teo chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »