Reviews for Reason For Living
JustAGuyLivingLife chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Lovely story
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is adorable! Gah! It just makes me smile. Great job! And please keep writing when you can! I will be eagerly waiting should you decide to post more stuff.
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
;A;

I luv it.
SM.Hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sooo CUTE~~! I LOVE IT!
Lover chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Sometimes I just want to rip my heart out and keep the pain and nostalgia away. I love your stories and I love you 3
cocacolaramune chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
MONNIE! XD

It's been a while, koa-chan!

Cute one there )

Belated belated xmas!
chichi511 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
kyaaaaaaaaa o I'm crazy in love with your stories. love it love it, soooo sweet
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is so cute! It's very lovely to know that Lelouch and C.C. are having a little girl now. I can totally imagine them being a happiest family on earth lol.
skipple chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Good to see another story by one of the best authors on this site!

I like your twist on Lelouch's and C.C.'s personalities, it's a little OOC, but in a good way. Like they've changed each other over time.

Can't wait to see what's next from you!
LGKof17th chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OMG YOU'RE BACK! (throws confetti)

i was thinking that you're already "dead" (i mean being inactive for ages).

but no one can beat the Goddess of Fanfic in CG community.

this story, well written, thumbs up.

and i do hope you can update the SLL ASAP (but not pressuring you), my sister and my sister's friend like, loves it a lot. (and they were killing me for the updates)

belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to 'ya!
nymphik13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great work as always. Kao-chan you're really great with one shots hope you write more CG stories... it's weird but I like to believe that if C.C. and Lelouch had a child it'll be a girl.
unstable15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
yehey! belated christmas too. and advance happy new year... aaww you didn't tell me that you will write a one shot, anyway... that was awesome! you surprised me totally! thanks koa -chan! this story is great.. ahahahahaha (kilig to the bone marrow nanaman ako)
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
very nice
tamachon chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
finally... dear HEAVENS! i'm really happy that you wrote another CG oneshot!

no writer could replace you, koa-chan! please stay at this community :'(

AND...

cute,

is the prefect word to describe this. thank you for the christmas present, koa-chan ;)

i'll be patiently waiting for your SLL update

~fuu
SleepingStrayCat chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
love this :) i can imagine the whole thing. specially lyllie's appearance & character. so cute.

belated merry christmas koa-chan.

good work. always. Ü