Reviews for Not What it Seems
meromero chapter 5 . 3/11
YOU! YES, YOU! How can you left this wonderful story unfinished?! I. NEED, MORE! :D
I like how you write, I have read others stories you have in there but this is my favourite. I will wait for your update, okay? Don't make me wait for too long, please, cause' I want to know what's going to happen next!
Will the marauders be bad with him again? Is Severus going to stay in Slytherin dorms or will he have his own quarters so he can stay with his beloved sister? Will Severus join Voldy Moldy pants? or not?
I need to know! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Awww
Kintoki Kin chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Usually, I have fics with OCs in it, but your fic's Erin is utterly cute! And I'm begging you to continue the fic please! Update soon please!
millie chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
It's sad that you never got back to this.
I wonder what would happen with the marauders.
Alethea27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Damn! It always seems that when I stumble across a story I really like, the author's abandoned it! I think I've only read two other stories where Severus has a sibling so I always find them really interesting.
It sad that Eileen died, but nice that Severus inherited the Prince fortune so he can take care of Erin. I absolutely love Erin; she is such a cutie! I do wonder why it took Slughorn two weeks to miss Severus. I mean he should have missed him the very first night or certainly the next day in Potions. Dumbledore, no surprise there since he never treated Severus with any respect to start with and allowed the incessant bullying by Potter and his cronies. I will admit he did seem to feel guilty when Slughorn told him about calling the Snape's and seeing that the house had been totally destroyed and assuming Severus had gone up with it. Some contrition on his part certainly wouldn't go amiss. I am glad he's allowing Erin to stay with Severus though. I take it Lily's not going to be making an appearance it this story?
I do hope you will consider continuing to write this story because you are a really good writer and I would definitely love to read more of this!
Aya-Shoru chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Hey, just reread this, it is really good and I was wondering if you were still interested in continuing it, even after 3 years.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Erin's last question would make me just take her in my arms and pinch her cheeks laughing and saying, "Aww how adorable you are." Thats it. You've made me sentimental
E chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I'm in love with you, so marry me
suchrandomness chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
This is a great storyline, somewhat different from others. I hope you'll eventually continue with it :)
marietta chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I hope you find the time to continue this story. I like the parallels to Dumbledore's own life - having to take care of his sister, or living his own life. I would imagine that Severus will manage to do BOTH, shaming Dumbledore to no end!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
Saramagician chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
OMG! It was wonderful! I like it! Update sooon...
Saramagician chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
OMG! It was wonderful! I like it! Update sooon...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Hey u should totally update this story I read it like a yr ago for the first time and finally found it and read it again but u have yet to update. Please do I really love this story cusnits totally different from all the others that I read. Thanks
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Love it! Hope you update soon! Bye!