Reviews for Secret Santa
Tamolino chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Allieapplesauce chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
And then she breaks of her engagement to Pete to be with jack. The end.
Vdubbya chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh my word this was a great story. I almost hurt myself laughing when she was opening her 'gifts'. Then I was crying back in his office. This was a perfect blend of humor and angst.
CF3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I absolutely love this story, and have read it over many times, just realizing now that I hadn't reviewed. Such angst, and so well done.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! Especially given I keep coming back to it for my daily dose of angst.

A piece that can make me want to laugh and cry in the same instant?

Yes. Yes she can.

As always, you write them with such finesse, such honesty, that I can see it in my minds-eye and imagine the scenes exactly as they are on the page (well, screen, I suppose)

I salute you!

All the best,

Ellie xoxox
mgamberger chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was also very good. Kind of sad, but reflects their relationship at that point.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, you actually made me cry! I was so mortified, as Sam was, in the commissary. It was like watching a train wreck and it just kept getting worse and worse. And i'm thinking, "No! He REALLY didn't do that, did he?" And then back in his office, my heart broke for him as he sat in his self-recrimination. But when she opened that snow globe the emotions just spilled over and i cried for their heartbreak... how much they mean to each other and how deeply it runs, all the way back to Antarctica. And his awkward way of trying to diminish how important the gift really was. And her soft understanding. Good God woman! You know how to twist the knife. Absolutely fabulous. I think i'm still bleeding...
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aw, poor Jack and unrequited love! For me, this was in the 'Sam please-wake up and dump Pete' period!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You certainly write Jack and Sam extremely well. Like everyone else, I laughed through the beginning, and was sad at the ending. Seemed kind of final. Still, extremely good! Thanks for writing - and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow! Fantastic angst story. I really feel for O'Neill . . . and for Carter.
immerrda chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What a wonderfully poignant story. So much unsaid yet so much communicated. I think Jack could have given it to her in public but that's just how Jack is.

The story made my heart ache for both of them. Lovely piece even if it's after Christmas. I'm glad you posted it!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*dabbing eyes*

Darn funny & darn touching...
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Once again, a very well written story. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. You pegged that angst and characters of Sam and Jack perfectly. Keep up the great writing and I always look forward to more from you!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Way to sad at the end :(
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I was smiling at the first of the story and had tears in my eyes at the end. How terribly sad for them both. Thanks for writing another wonderful story.