Reviews for Better Than Eggo Waffles
Bastered chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Fuck you for everything you stand for. Trust me we will see who will get the last laugh.
calikocat chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
How did I miss this? Seriously? I thought I'd already found/read all the Partie on here. But yeah, loved it.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
lmao wow loved it
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm shocked that I love this pairing as much as I do. Utterly adorable _

~K
StarBabii chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You wrote them so well and so in character, I can almost pretend that it could happen in the episode (but it won't, sadly), and I agree with you perfectly with why they're a great couple (I also just have a huge thing for nerds and jock-sluts together).

I really adore your writing, it is so addicting to read and everything is just so fluid and perfect!
WishFlower chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was super cute, I loved it! You must write more for this pairing! Great work!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Arck, I just found a new favourite pairing, me thinks :D
HelloOfficer07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lovedlovedlovedloved it! you captured their friendship so well and wrote the boys so nicely :) and your general style of writing is fantastic, too!

when artie was like "i totally would, yo" i died. DIED.

and the line where puck's like, "its not my fault you have such goddamn gorgeous eyes" is just so perfectly puck and sweet but still, like, badass.

awesome job! (also, partie is my seekrit OTP, so ;) loved it even more!)
Mi-chan.HxS chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I've never thought of those two like that, you know?

It sounds a bit weird, but I liked it )

"for someone who can't move much below the waist, he's damn talented in other ways, and Puck could definitely get used to this"

Puckerman wants to do dirty things with Artie xDD

XO

Mi-chan
Sharkwoman chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Okay, so I love Partie to death. Thank you SO much for writing this, I've been meaning to write something like this pretty much ever since Never Been Kissed but haven't had the inspiration. Great job!
JustAnnie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love this (like everything you write). I've sort of been shipping this since Never Been Kissed, but there was a certain other ship that caught my attention more so I haven't really tried exploring the idea much. But I like this.
FrauSpeicher chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love this! Artie is such a cutie and I sometimes feel that he doesn't get enough lovin'. I'm totally shipping Artie and Puck now. Thanks for giving me another ship to obsess over!
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love it! Partie is one of my biggest never-gonna-happen-ships, and really after 2x06 and its Ho Yay I expected there to be more. But anyway, this is sweet and lovely, and I like just how... normal and teenagery Artie's crush is - butterflies, jealousy, waiting anxiously if he'll agree to come over.

The only thing I have a slight problem with is the line about 'Puck might swing both ways like Britt and Santana' thing, because it does sort of reinforce the 'bisexualityslutty' thing, which is a bit offensive. Then again, it's a /rumor/, and high school rumors would be like that. Idek.

Okay, apart from my whining about that bit - bravo, well done! :D