Reviews for PERSONA3L
cartoon moomba chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Ahh, it's too bad this hasn't been updated in a while... It remains my favorite "retelling" of the game to date. It was a joy to read it over again. :)
MinaxHamu chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Please Update Soon ! Q_Q
redpixel chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Just caught up on this now. Great work as always! Hope you're well, Setton.
rion chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Magnificent and refreshing. It has been a while since I had the pleasure of something different and knew done to the fanmade stories. I commend you on that feat and hope that this has not been abandoned, considering the amount of time that has passed since the last update. I adore this series you have created and eagerly await for more. So for now, farewell
Eirlys chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Waiting for your update. This is really great, can't wait to see what will happen next in this story.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Finally an update! The mythology is so interesting. You really know a lot of it. I never really study this but guess i will check it out.
It's a little confuse but i still able to catch the storyline. It's making me even curious now.
complexities chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
This was a good chapter, but I am seriously lost. I have to go back and read the previous chapters again...

I think I said that the last time I reviewed as well...
Anonymous person chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
...Minato, are you purposefully interrupting Ryoji's confession? XD*fan of Minato/Hamuko*
And I love love love all of the mythology references. I love mythology. v

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! ...chapter, lol. Really glad that you updated; i've been visiting this story almost everyday, wondering when you were going to update. Keep up the good work! Hope you'll update soon! :D
inkie chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
*sigh* I love this story so much. There are all sorts of superlatives I could come up with for it but I don't think any of them would do this story justice.

I'm especially a fan of your Theodore. I think it's kind of hard to capture the sort of enigmatic behavior he has-at best, I would characterize it as "slightly off." Your Theodore is completely believable and fun to read.

Thank you for writing!
Yami no Majou077 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I want to review,i want to review so much on your story!

I spend 3 days reading 10 chapters of this story in once. I find it so interesting since you bring up the greek mythology into the story. The way you describe the connection between Hamuko and the others is excellent.

And the appearance of Tatsuya is quite a surprise.

Please continue on writing this. I'm so curious about what happened between Minato and Hamuko.
complexities chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I'm so happy to read another chapter from you. A few times, though, you typed Wildcat instead of Wildcard, haha.
sabriefacade chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
hello there setton-san, glad you came back! I missed your stories:) Therefore, welcome back to ff. Anyway, about the latest recent chapter of your story, it is quite intriguing. Very interesting concept, and it triggers my curiosity even more. Well, the last hints about Orpheus mystery or more like a puzzle, it confused me a little bit. In addition to that, keep up your splendid skills and good luck. I will be waiting eagerly for your upcoming release chapter.
Haike chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very interesting! Just the kind of story I want to read! Original but not too much :) I'm very curious of what will happen next.

But that's just only 1 chapter that I've read, so kinda curious who Hamuko (Minako) you'll pair up with (I'm rooting for Minato :D)
ShushIt chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Juts read the fic.

The fact that Minato and Hamuko aren't related It here is pretty good, cause many people think so of them,

but from my opinion that would pe not possible.

I also hope that they would end up together but that is your decision.

I also love how you bring out the greek mythology from the game to let It shine xD.(Dunno if this sentence is right ;D)

In the end I can just say that I will be looking forward to your next chapter and good luck.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I love this story and I'm looking forward to reading more! Love the part from Dante by the way.