Reviews for Sketches
Love it!
MyNameIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LOVE IT!
ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was really good! I really like the concept, and you captured the characters, and the whole idea of who they are in the scheme of things, wonderfully. Nice job :)
maddie chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You know I always thought Tinkerbell was kind of a bitch...but if it keeps someone alive I will clap for you!(even though clapping makes my hands itchy for some reason)
hamaiasa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awesome! I just found this XD and I'm glad I read it! I'm amazed at how clearly you function at 2:45 AM :P I'm a wreck at that time of the morning, and I could never write something this good, 3 in the morning or not :) loved it.
theprinceofparties chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really really like this (really!) It's beautifully written, not choppy or anything, which is good considering the amount of ideas mixed in. Plus you did well meshing Alek's dialogue with Deryn's actions. Lovely and flowy. Good job!
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Lovely! :)
silent romantic chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Alright, you're story was a win, but the ppacing seemed a bit odd at places, but it leveled itself out in the end, and I applaud that. Also, I loved the thing telling us to review, but the real reason I hit the button? The ad on the bottom of the screen asked me if I wanted to learn to draw. Irony was on your side today :D
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Well, we certainly wouldn't want you to stop existing, would we?

I liked it. It was nice to see how the characters see the differences between Clankers and Darwinists, and how that can apply to the characters and their relationships too.

-P.W. Bing
Pony chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
SignedAnon chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
woot! awesometastic!
Music Antoinette chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So, I am not sure that I believe that Alek would have taken to fabrications so quickly. But your story was written very well, and everything was very articulate. You have inspired me to get writing again. Hopefully this review means that you will not cease to exist.
wordsh4ker chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I believe you did the characters of Deryn and Alek justice :)
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVEDDDDDDD IT! So, sinc you've gotten your reviews... you DO realize you have to continue with such FABULOUS work!
nagato chinatsu chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is beautifully written, you're a truly talented author.