Reviews for What's to Come
weepingingangelbaby chapter 18 . 5/23
This was so sweet! I loved it!
athea781 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
I just finished reading & I'm writing this review with tears in my eyes. You successfully brought us from fear & anguish to love & understanding with this story. The flow between these feelings were seamless, they passed as a natural process, without any fanfare, without explanation, & without any visible means of direction. The changes were just that, natural, everyday changes. The story started in very dark place. So dark that I wasn't sure that I would be able to read the whole thing but, you captured me. I couldn't stop reading, I had to finish, I needed to know everything.
Thank-you for that. I was pleasantly rewarded at the end. As I said at the beginning, I'm writing this with tears in my eyes & now also, a lump in my throat, holding back an actual sob.
I look forward to reading more & more of your stories. The reason it took me so long to read this one is the fact that I only found this site less that a month ago. So now I'm playing catch-up & reading stories written in the past. I'm skipping through the table of contents & choosing stories to read by way of the descriptions & when I find one as good as you are, I change my priorities to choosing the authors. And you have just entered my top 3. (I won't say if you're # 1, 2 or 3. Only that you are there)
I look forward to finding more of your tales & enjoying each one of them... Thank-you for a wonderful journey.
Mournae chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
This is my first review but I felt that I should show my appreciation for a story well done. I loved how you handled a difficult subject while remaining true to the characters. I really enjoyed this story and the alternative yet quite believable futures you gave them. Awesome job! Thank you.
Cassie chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Sorry I haven't been reviewing each chapter but I was planning on doing one big review at the end! I just wanted to say that the previous chapter was very well done, I absolutely loved it!
As you said you have some spelling mistakes, but this story is very well-written. I wanted to thank you for making this story enjoyable in so far as I have read! :)
Rat chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Great story, I love the progression.
SilverChalice chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Ok , just finished, so here I am again.

A truly wonderful story. I must admit, that I get thrown by things like misspelling, grammar or other mistakes. But that didn't keep me from enjoying the story. One thing I noticed was, that (at least that's how it felt to me) your language does change from elegantly eloquent to "a little rough on the edges" and back throughout the story.

But the story was so well invented and developed, it's hard to believe it's your first fanfic. I really liked how you managed to show the characters' emotions, and made them feel like the persons we know from the tv screen. I absolutely differ on my take of Eliot's childhood, though. Seeing his reactions to kids in trouble, I would imagine he was abused as a child.

Reading the reviews left by other readers, I have seen that they mostly concentrated on praise. I do not want to come off mean when I say something I didn't like so much, but that's how I learned to give constructive criticism: make sure to mention what you liked, the rest say nicely...

Keep writing, cheers
SilverChalice chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Hello, actually I wanted to wait to give my review until I finished the story (which I like), but this chapter just blew me away. (Review at the end is still coming). At the beginning of the chapter I was just happy to see things from Eliot's point of view, but the way you write it is both heartbreaking and heartwarming (depends on which part of the text you're reading). I enjoyed it immensely.
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
GREAT story. I loved it!
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
utterly wonderful and beautiful ending to a painful and beautiful story. I look forward to your next 'little' story :-D
Jesco123 chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Such a wonderful closure to a great fic. I'm not a big fan of OCs, but since she's not really appearing, I can live with it.

I love that you give us closure with the different team members and that yes, Eliot is better, but he's not perfect and won't ever be. But he's not hurting too much any more.

The scene between Eliot and Nate? Eliot remembering that conversation? That was so sad. Of course Nate made it all better :).

Thank you for a lovely and great fic, I hope you'll be writing more Leverage!
JadeAlmasy chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
This was a really great and strong ending!

Eliot getting married! never saw that one coming, aaannnnnddddd Hardison with the FBI? That was a shocker lol but in a good way. I like that he can still help people that were wronged by the law.

I love what everyone ended up doing :)) it seemed really right and them. and the fact that Parker started it all was fantastic!

I really loved working on this story with you. Im really sad that it has ended. I hope you keep me in mind for your next story :))

tiggrr527 chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
I have followed this story all the way through and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have to say that the epilogue is the perfect ending! Thanks so much for sharing!
ladybugsmomma chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Ohmygosh that was so great! Such an awesome, emotional, and riveting fic from beginning to end! I loved the family dynamics throughout! This was such a happy ending in every sense of the words! You did an amazing job on this! I give it 5/5 stars! Totally loved it!
bprice chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Awwww. It's finished, ended, over. When dies the next one start? Soon? Please? Pretty please?
saides chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Unbelievable beauty in this end! I'm crying while getting in the shower! How is this right?