Reviews for Surprised Connection
smiles2go chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I've just finished the entire vampire AU and got to say I LOVE it. Love the way you recreated vampires as born tht way. Your writing style kept everyone in character and detailed description was great.

As far as the whole clan thing went, I feel you bent over backwards way way too much. Cliffhangers and tension are there for a reason. Not one of those people would've stopped reading had it gone the other way. I'm happy you kept it Gibbs/Tony. I really don't like threesomes, they never work long.

As for any ideas, I might like to see them come out of the closet as a couple, not the vampire bit. They need to live together, not back and forth.

Great job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Glad that was a happier reveal.
sissysage3000 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ok! So I have just recently went through all of this series... They are amazing btw! However I know that I would love to see a story dealing with Tony becoming a vamp... I know, I know, the way you have the story set up they cant turn humans... but damnit when Tony dies Gibbs is just going to be so horridly lonely! :) After all Tony is the perfect person for Gibbs!

Anyway, other than that I think it would be cool to have Gibbs and Tony come into the care of a vamp child somehow. Like I dunno, Heart's child that she cant take care of or something lol. It would be mega perfect if they had a kid and Tony were a vamp so they could all live happily forever after! :D Anyway beyond all that I hope you continue the series regardless!

~Kristina
esprit en deuil chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm the most awful reader for i always forget to review, but i finally remembered! :D I loved how Mike reacted to finding out about his probie's little secret and the whole Bringer of life thing was a really nice touch seeing as most vampire centered legends paint these 'creatures' in a negative light. And as always the fic was very nicely written :) I hope you get bitten by a big bunch of plot bunnies who give you lotsa ideas for continuing the series ;D

Huggies

Esprit
DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like how you set this up in the previouse story, and Mike's reaction was great. I also liked the Bringer of Life tale. Is that something you made up for the story? Thanks for writing!
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I enjoyed Complex Conections, but I loved this. This was really nice.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awesom story!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
How awesome that the two people who you'd think would be freaked/scared of Gibbs' true nature would be so easily accepting. As for story ideas, I wracked my brain trying to come up with something, and then something occurred to me. There have been brief mentions by Tony about how Gibbs being with him will prevent him from having kids of his own ever again, and he's become especially aware recently of a vampire's need for family. What if somehow circumstances arose where Gibbs found himself taking care of an orphaned vampire child or infant? It certainly wouldn't be easy for him, especially as it would bring back memories of his own lost child. But perhaps it's time for Gibbs to expand his clan in a new way?
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Glad that Gibbs saved the little girl's life along with her mother's, then outed himself to Mike and Shada, Leylas's mother. Glad that now they know that Jethro is a vampire and that neither has a problem with it. That was a fantastic story.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice story, I also liked the acceptance of Shada and Mike, glad it was not the negativity they got from the team
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice touch giving Gibbs more people who know about him and support him. Sorry to see this AU possibly ending... if I get any good ideas, I'll certainly pass them on!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aww, very sweet. A nice change to the teams reaction to Gibbs and Tony.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVE IT!
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I think this story is the absolute sweetest one of the whole series and I am just So flattered that you wrote it based on my idea. You are so wonderful!

I have to admit I was surprised by one of the reviewers having the same idea for a continuation that I had,,, maybe it is something to look into.

Hugggggs for this Great Story!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was nice. I really enjoyed it. Loved that they reacted so differently than the team. In your last story, when Jethro was first wondering if Tony would be willing to share him, I thought it was going to end up being something like a vampire child without parents and Gibbs wanting to raise him/her as his own. The title of this kind of made my mind go in that direction, also. I don't know why I'm still amazed every day at how wrong I can be.

Again, great story!