Reviews for Give Up The Ghost
Gingerwolf96 chapter 1 . 1/12
I've just found this, and its beautifully written :)
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
oh merlin... :,(
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
NONONONONNOONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS!? I WAS GOING TO SCREAM FIR A SEQUEL WHERE ARTHUR SAVES HIM BUT THE ENDING AH DAMMIT MY FEELS HAVE SPILLED ALL OVER THE FLOOR
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really wish you would write the opposite to this. From Arthur's persecutive.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this is heart-breaking. and terrible, and wonderful, and extremely well written. such emotion through these words! although i hate the ending (hate/love) this is a great story. well done! :)
A maze thing chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is incredibly sad, but I really liked it. Merlin wanting to believe that Arthur would mourn him and remember him even though Arthur turned his back. I like how vague it is since it's Merlin's POV. He has no idea who's calling his name. It could be Gaius or Gwen or Arthur. But in the end Merlin knows that Arthur isn't coming to save him. Gah, it's so sad. You are incredible at writing so much with so little. Great job!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very sad but moving story. I kind of expected the voice calling Merlin's name to be Arthur's and then Arthur would rescue him but this went another way. I like to be surprised even if the actual ending is tragic. Arthur's POV would be a nice continuation but the story will still be great if you leave it as it is. Thanks for another beautiful story :)
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
:'O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MERLIN! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

ARTHUR SAVE HIM! FOR HEAVENS SAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?
Jissai chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
you killed merlin, you bastard!

it's okay though, we all do every once in a while : )

excellent writing, yet so sad!
ShippinHermoldy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Arthur goddamn better remember Merlin and regret his actions (or lack thereof)! That was a terribly sad fic that made me want to smack some sense into Arthur before he let this huge fiasco happen! Anyway, I thought it was great. I was pretty much crying by the end of it, but I guess that's my fault for being a sucker for tragedies! Keep up the good writing! :D
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. This was...awesome.
ILoveThesePeople chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is so beautiful and heart-wrenching. It gives a whole different layer to Merlin's character and makes you both ache and, in some ways, have pride for him. I almost want to see Arthur's reaction, but at the same time fear it. This was truly amazing.
HighEmpress chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Merlin as a ghost would be fun. I like all your stories. I think you can write about emotions really well. Please write more?
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*Smiles*

*tries desperatly to stop smiling, because it is mean*

*gives up and smiles like an idiot*

I know, the smiling is mean. I think this is a really good fic... a good, "well take that destiny, can't be powerful if I'm dead"

No chance it will be continued? (I guess not, but it would be interesting to have an Arthur death where he considers Merlin's death)

Love!
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was .. different. Really different, but I like it. And I like that you didn't change your mind in the end, and made it a happy ending - I love tragedies.

You should think about writing the story in Arthurs POV, I think it'd be interesting.