Reviews for Magic Works
Always a slut for Potterverse au's
Thank you, this fic was so sweet and amazing!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
that was magical!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
it was sweet...

a bit sad they didnt came together from the start..
though at least their first dance was with sweet love song...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
One hell of a beater?
NOPE ONE HELL OF A BUTLER
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
AWWW I just love Harry Potter AU! It always makes this couple adorable! I was literally in tears at the end because of the adorableness!

And your writing is spectacular, too!
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aw, this is so sweet I think I'm in danger for cavities. XD But it's so worth it.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH! *squees* this is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo adorable! I love it
Zo One chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh man, this was cute, cute, cute! I've been wanting to read a HP/Hetalia crossover for awhile now, and I'm glad this was the first one that I read. :D It really captured the feel of Hogwarts and that universe without losing the sight of the Hetalia characters' personalities. :)

Also, can I just say I love that Arthur is a Gryffindor and not in Slytherin? :3
Azakura chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
wahhh- that was really nice! Heh and I like how casual Alfred is XD they're very OC
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Waaah that was magical and so sweet!
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
sooo cute!

Oh, of course France is from beauxbatons XD
CanIHasAFryingPan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You know, this story is exactly the reason I shouldn't read fics in a library. I WAS FANSQUEEING THE ENTIRE TIME! THE FLUFF!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Fffff- GAH!

WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT?~!~?~! *epic flails* 8D

I dont do crossovers. Like, i RARELY read them. But , you managed to cross the HP universe and APH and turn them into an epic lovechild of a crossover universe! Everything was so realistic and just wonderfully-written.

And the USUK helps too. . You made me fangirl-squeal with this one! I actually laughed at the last line. I wouldve head-desked and squealed at the same time too, except i'm at the school library, so it wouldve looked weird. -.-

Hnnnnnng~ So many amazing couples! I practically fangasmed over the epicness of it all! 8D

Alfred and Arthur were so cute and awkward and PERFECT. The dance had me bouncing up and down in my seat from giddiness. Seriously, a totally amazing story! I loved your idea of a HP/APH crossover, its too perfect! Must...indulge...in more...crossover. WHY ARENT YOU IN MY FAVE-AUTHOR'S LIST? (You probably are, but i wouldnt remember it cause i'm slow as hell) XD

*faves over 9000000000x* :D
One-Hundred Percent Juice chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was so cute! I haven't read Harry Potter in a while, but this makes me want to pick up one of the books again.~ I liked all the hints of the other pairings, because luckily for me, they're all favorites of mine. xD

This story made my night! Thank you for writing this story of awesome! :D
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
AWWWW THIS IS ADORABLE YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU. Also, the Quodpot reference? OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO READ AND MEMORIZED QUIDDITCH THROUGH THE AGES IN MORE DETAIL THAN MY BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK!