Reviews for Faith, Pride and Loyalty
brinaynay chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this made me so happy! loved it, really well written.
Patiku chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was great. And Arthur knowing about Merlin and being ok - so good. Perhaps a sequel is due?
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Yes! So much sass! Brilliant.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
ah, that's funny! oh, good! merlin lets arthur take the four, and arthur lets merlin take the 50 - because he already knows the magic! lovely one-shot!
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I liked the way
they handled
Morgana.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
haha great but i would have liked to see morgana break down and cry when merlin revealed his magic would of been great also well done

D
rizandace chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Okay I really only have one thing to say: .
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oooh, was just re-reading this fic while I was searching for the sequel for UJ (can't wait for it) and realized that I haven't reviewed yet. So here is goes..love Merlin's confidence - something I always like in Merlin fics, I guess it is because it is kind of the opposite in the show ( haven't finished season 4 as I haven't watched the Lancelot Du Lac episode or past it, so I am a bit behind) and the little Mergana bit was nice :) As soon as I read that line I started smiling like an idiot for a minute. Arthur knowing about Merlin's powers- well that was a surprise and great, Morgana's shock - wonderful, I guess it always annoyed me when Morgana and Morguase would underestimate Merlin all the time. Banter between Arthur and Merlin at the end - loved it as always, especially liked the last line :') wish the Arthur in the TV show knew the truth.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
bwhahahaha suck it morgana.

_

thanks for writing!

~Yuki
98penguin chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
'Go on merlin, I can't wait to see her face' That made me laugh and was definatly my fav part of the story. Nice story!
haz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i realy liked this story
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ooh! I like how Arthur just stepped back and went "Go on, then...". I wish this would happen on the show. :)
Kizzia chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awww! Bless the sweet ending. Again, I love it. I think I'm going to have to ration myself with your fics, they are so good I just want more and more!
Ground chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wish I could have seen Morgana's face too. Glad the evil smirks will reduce now considerably. It's a bit risky, though, isn't it? It's not like the witch sisters are ever going to give up, and people underestimating Merlin has often given him an edge. Besides, they might they might come up with a plan to force Merlin into a situation where he'd have to use his powers in front of the court and expose himself. Not that their plans ever work...

Wish Morgana never turned evil, and she and Merlin were together.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011