Reviews for End of Days
muflon95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my God.

First - Are you native? I swear I have never read a story here, that was so annoyingly good written, I mean, with all this not-so-common-for-not-native words. I was like checking at least two words in every paragraph, but couldn't make myself leave this story, cuz it was so brilliant. I mean it, I was never the fan of crossovers, but now, I wanna read only them. I loved it, how you showed us troubles of theirs, their fear, their tossing in themselves.

I love, how many words I've leart for this fifteen minutes, I've been reading it. How you put humor there, with all this drama. I love Elena here. I love Sam here. I totally love this story.

And, whats important, I'm more SPN than TVD fan, so the haft of a story I was like "Who is that Sam's chick?". But finally, just before you told so, it came to me. Wasn't that obvious, duh? I loved Sarah too. [but my otp is Sam/Jess, btw.].

And... final question - Can I (pretty please with sugar on top!) translate it to Polish? It's long, so I won't do it immediately, but soon... All rights to you, ofc.

One more time - I LOVED IT. please.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OHMYGOODNESSSSSSS!

THAT WAS INSAAAAAAAANE!

my two favourite shows ;)

amazing characterisation!

you managed to make it hot and deep and sad (yes, i cried) and just generally all round incredible!

( sam and sarah were SO amazing together...

and standardly delena are a great couple too...

it's so depressing to think that whoever they fuck, they only ever see 'him' or 'her'...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

Salvat-wh-ore
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Amazing. Although I have to admit that the happy-ender in me was hoping she would go crawling back to Damon and Sam would meet back up with Dean or go to Sarah. The Elena/Sam coffee 'date' thing was amazing! I love how Elena just came out and asked him who he was thinking of - SO in charecter. Great job! I loved it.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
my god. you made this pairing make sense, even though it was fleeting and all. :)but lordy, I kind of want the shows to mash up now!
SBMntReader chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great job as usual. Got turned on to your work from reading a different (SPN/CM) cross story - hope you finish it soon.

Kinda figured out it was Sara - she's the only one I could think of who wasn't Sam's usual screw them, fall in love and then kill them since they ended up being a monster girls. The fact that she's dark haired didn't hurt either.
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Two of my favorite fandoms collide! This was really good. I’m a little confused on who Sam was talking about, but Elena calling out a two-syllable name that does NOT start with an S is a great little egg. I’m not a Delena fan, but I can see the angst over that situation making her get the heck out of town.

Heavy on the parenthesis, but since it was obviously intentional and part of the narrative, I got used to it pretty quick. I think just the line break would have done the trick, but this was great work.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm not typically the type who likes to read crossovers, and I'm not a big Vampire Diaries fan, but I was very intrigued, and so I read your story and I liked it very much. I know who HE is, but I'm wonder who SHE is, who Sam said he made the promise to? I was thinking of Jessica, perhaps, but Jess doesn't look anything like Elena. Ah, who knows. I'm probably getting too ahead of myself. Anyway, loved your story! Keep up the awesome work.