Reviews for Birth by Death
elise-hale913 chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
HOLY FUCK! What happened to Roxas? Will he be okay? I hope Vanitas sees the real Ventus next chapter. Please update soon! I really like your story. Poor Sora always getting body part's ripped off by Vanitas lol. :D
radbackflips chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Awesome, you'll be updating again! Can't wait, I love this story so far.
Tatsu-chan chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I'm still interested! I was so sad when this story stopped before, but I was thinking along the lines of 'you can't force someone to do something they don't wanna do' I'm so glad you're thinking of starting this story back up again!XD
Demyx.the.little.Mermaid chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
This chapter is fucking mean QAQ
I want to read on right now! *pout*

But fine. *cough*

I wanted to tell you that this is by far the most awesome Story I ever read!
Pleas go on writing. Pretty please QAQ

I love the way you are giving more and more hints. I couldn't stop reading. And i need more. more of this awesome stuff.
Can't gife a proper review, because I'm so worked up about it's fucking awesomeness!

OmniaVanitas chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
OMG! you have no idea how happy this short note made me feel!
Welcome back! I'm sooooooooo glad you decide to continue this story! Plz remember this, I'll be always with you and this story. can't wait to see the new chapters!
Innocent Uke Or NOT chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Hey long time no see ne?

I would like to say im sorry since i kinda disappear from fanfiction from well everyone on fanfiction. Lets just say i came to relize what you did in this chapter. That i need to focus on school and such and saddly with that my days on fanfiction were no long. I would also like to thank you for all the great stories i read on here that you wrote :). Even if your no writing any more they sill great and you shouldnt take them down it would be ashame if no one can read them any.

Vani chan chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
First off, I'd like to thank you for writing this, you have a great writhing style, such depth, so many layers.. I love how you don't give it all to us up front, you slowly unravel your story, I love the quotes you use. You give everyone such voice such depth. You give us more then we see in the games and it works. That's still ventus, vanitAs. Makes me so exited when I'm reading it, you don't back away from unpleasant things. Van isn't all shugar and gumdrops you know. He's the embodiment of ventus's darkness you made him delishiously dark, all in this story works great reads well the points you make and the things the characters say or do has made me think a lot, I love that, I love things that get my gears going, great work
Noctel chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I already like it! It's gonna take a while to get used to the 'ยป' for when they speak, but it seems like promising story.

It is confusing, I do hope that it is explained nicely in later chapters seeing that I am pretty slow. Hehe.

-Vancie :)
OmniaVanitas chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
yay, you updated! I miss this story so much. i understand we all have life outside fanfiction, but just hope you won't abandon it...

oh Sora Sora, i've told you many times how much I love the Sora in this story haven't I? just one more time, I love the madness! XD

though, I do want to say, I feel it's a bit too much conversation btw the church guy and Vani and Sora, to the point it actually surprised me a little that Vani and Sora would 'waste' so much time on arguing with this guy. well anyway it's just me. XD

again, can't wait for the next! and I also want to take the chance to wish you a great new year.
shadowdolls chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
HOLY FUDGE FINALLY YOU UPDATED! and even though Vani and Ven haven't met yet...AWESOME CHAPTER! haha, Vanitas had really f*cked Sora up didn't he XD it's so funny and nice~ I so love their comebacks! and omfg Vanitas' saw Roxas! Like omg what's gonna happen!

And what about Ven, damn it at first I thought it was Vanitas who'll save Ven :( Oh well, I hope he's still there when they come out after being rescued.

and hahaha I can't believe Vanitas just did that XD actually I can, poor Aqua. Hehe, he just cut his own throat. Ah yes Vani, let the fun begin! Chaos mwahahaha! Wonder what Sora would do :3 and wait, isn't Axel there somewhere?

Omg I really really hope you update soon! I totally missed this story! Please tell me you will update soon :( I just can't get enough of it! Well bye for now :) I really really hope to see you soon! IM SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY! mwah!
number03 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Pff, my only reaction to this was that Sora is annoyingly awesome right now. Oh and sorry I don't think I reviewed the last one... FF wouldn't let me... :(

Ah, and for not looking it over afterwards this chapter was AWESOME and HILARIOUS so I should do this *High fives you* Oh and apologize, that apostrophes comment from a while ago... that was stupid of me I didn't know that was a culteral difference... sorry. . Oh! Uh, it's late but whatever, Merry Christmas! :3
HikariKH chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
This story is awesome. The character personalities are great, the plot is very well-thought, and the narrations are hilariously mean and quotable. This is awesome, and deserves updating.
OmniaVanitas chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
yay you updated! dude it made my day, i mean the first part, the interaction btw Sora and Vani was just simply hilarious XDXDXD So love the personality you gave to each of them. great great job!

as for the second part, it's sad, ya...just makes me feel sad, kind of, speechlessly sad...anyway

hope you update again soon!
shadowdolls chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
OH MY GOD! I'm so freaking happy you updated! God, I miss VanVen and I still go to fanfiction at least once or twice a week to see if there are any new good VanVen fanfics. Im so happy you updated!

This chapter was short but fun :D we got a glimpse of what happened to Sora! Yehey! and omg dont tell me Riku here is bad :( I kinda like the dude...specially if he's with Sora ;) lolz and daaammn! I thought this chapter would finally show Vani saving Ven from the church or something! Gah! Oh well, I hope you update soon! I'm excited~

P.S. you're right :D better late than never xD
Phantom-Lord Noel chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Your chapters don't need a bit of editing their fine the way their are and don't fret I'm not angry that you were gone so long but I did miss since you I did enjoy our last conversation so hope to text ya see ya!