Reviews for You Slay Me
More chapters needed.
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Howdy,

Likin' it!

Don't know WoWP but may actually give it a view now. Like ta see more Faith/Willow interaction too, as ya know they'll bump heads over training among other things.

Oh, and a little background on why Faith is still breathin and Harper is a Slayer, or are we goin with the Sn7 ender here? Inquirin minds wanna know!
Alexis castle chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
This is me reviewing, saying I like this. I will add you to my alerts list... But not right now.
James888 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I just read this chapter and i glad you had the two of them

make up. Just because she a slayer doesn't mean they can't

be together. On a lighter note i like the fact that

every time Alex blows her nose she does it on Harper's

shirt. Keep up the Halex writing please.
Now what would be funny was chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Now what would be kind of funny is if "If you meet any super bad dangerous your going to be transported home to me." included anything stronger than a vampire, other slayers, or even Faith or Willow. Especially Faith or Willow, because she'd be teleported home any time they bumped into each other or tried to train. And now the method to my madness on how this would work; creatures more powerful than vamps because Alex never actually defined how powerful the "super bad dangerous" actually needed to be to work, other slayers could be dangerous and they have the hint of evil, or at least nongoodness, because of the demonic essence which gives them slayer powers, and Faith/Willow has gone through a dark side and no matter how buried it is it's probably still there to some degree, and you can't say either wouldn't qualify for "super bad dangerous" in their evil phases. Now, I expect this'll probably be glanced over and dutifully ignored by you, but I just want to offer some possible amusing plot twists. Finally, thank you if you took the time to read through this.

Sincerely yours,

Anonymous
James888 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I hope that Harper relazieds that Alex has to do something

to help her. Otherwise it just be too painful for both of them. And that not just not right.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice idea.

LOL on Harper calling Alex doctor.