Reviews for The Speed of Snow
creepy old fat thing rotflmao
parkman chapter 1 . 2/6
Omg! it's so cute...and sonic playes guitar?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I want that to happen to me... ...oh well, I guess later right?great story by the way!
molly chapter 1 . 7/4/2014

Sonic128 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
aww another really cute oneshot XD amazing work! ;D
winter the hedgehog 2001 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Sonic don't become eggman and lose your mind all because you sang to her
Diamondpython chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to write a story about this from the taxi driver's point of view. It's called Adventures of a Taxi Driver. It also gives a bit more background to him. I also gave him a name: Arl Nord. If you feel like you don't want me to write this, just say the word. Anyway, thx for the inspiration! :-)
Yomoma101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So cute c: .!
Loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
the sonamyness level is OVER 9000!XD
BluePeach chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Lucky cab driver -.-
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I. Loved. It. God, I really, really loved this story! It was awesome and very beautiful. I loved it.
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwww I love it it's so cute and yay sonamy lollipop sonally
SonicBlueBlur chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
How cute! You know? I met you thanks to NoahTheHedgehog, I'll have to thank her later! This story is awesome. I also read the translation of "How am I supposed to kiss you?", and same goes for that one.

It's always hard to me to explain why I like a story, but I just want you to know that there's something in your stories that makes them wonderful, even though I can't really tell what it is . Maybe it's because they are really descriptive, funny at some parts, the vocabulary you use... or maybe it's all these things...
Noah-chan Sakamaki chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOD I fell in love, it's beautiful. I love, but have to do so one-shots, really! I love how you write
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I started playing ours when sonic started singing, and right after the last line the song went "Cuz this love is ours..." and ended. ZAT WAS COOLZ. LIEK FATE!