Reviews for The Christmas Card
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 4/15
Such a sweet story! Totally love it! w
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 3/8
Awww omigosh the gooeyness!
ladypainkaja89 chapter 1 . 2/8
awwwww sooo sweet! *_*
YaoiBunneh chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
3 yey
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this story so much! It makes me so happy, and little Ichigo's so cute. This is definitely one of the best fluffy story I have read!
xPeterPanNeverFailsx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
awww how sweet!
MMagnet chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The only true way to describe this is poetical.

The concepts and foundations behind this fic; rough child hood, misplaced father, bullies and dissociation especially at a joyous time such as Christmas really adds the flavour to this.

Grimmjow's solitude and loneliness demonstrates the feelings of detachment in his life, from other's and himself. Shut up inside a shell where he has no socialisation. The way it is conveyed is impacting for the mindset of a sex year old and you capture that more than effectively.

Ichigo's bravery in transcending the boundaries of stereotypes also impacts on his character alone which helps push along the befriending concept you have shown.

Grimmjow's idolisation for the seemingly popular school boy and his defensiveness is also reflected in the complete lock down in his life. No friends, misjudged and broken. That effect captured the true sense of realism for the naive like shy boy when first interacting with Ichigo.

The only way to describe Ichigo's reaching out is the same as I describe this fic; poetic. I can't find a better adjective because the construct and writing style just make it so insightful and evocative that it really added effect into the story.

The use of time skip helped gain insight into the future Grimmjow. a profusely successful business man of Grind and well of wealthy man whom has given his mother heaven and earth really demonstrates how from a broken child hood - the natural desires of one then are reflected now and shows Grimmjow's selflessness when it comes for the women that worked two jobs for him.

Then there is the characterisation with ichigo and grimmjow. It is that of true friendship and devotion. Again the entire time I read this (twice) it maintained the same effect where they were obviously truly in love with each other and the love, all be it conveyed in such a small amount of words which is a massive footing - shows that with just one christmas card, Grimmjow had a reason to live.

Thanks for this Racey, truly enjoyable.
sleepless-siren chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
yup yup so gooey! But I looooovvee it! Don't we all? *grin*
Thanks for sharing!
Bobb chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That... *sniffs*... was so sweet...
i freaking love this.
*sniffs again*
Arigatou... ;_;
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I was smiling nearly throughout the entire story, i loved it. It was so romantic and fluffy, my favorite part was the entire story! haha, loved it, absolutly loved it, ya made my night! (Its night here) D
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was to cute
RheizeL chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
aaawwww... So cute... _
I think it's good the way it is.
Love it!
Rin28 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
aw to me the fact that they married more than makes up for the lack of smut. :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was soo fluffy! I loved the idea that they got married, and how it all began with a simple act of compassion Grimmjow was definitely OOC, but in a nice way
lilmzwolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
UGH! I love your work so much! You should never stop updating the unfinished things, because I can't get enough! Please? c: