Reviews for The Unravelling
Maggiemay chapter 37 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic ending! I almost felt sorry for Matt (and that is saying something!) so it shows how well written it was! Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Love these chapters where he is talking to the psych and revealing his innermost thoughts. Very nice wrap up to a great story. :)
Maggiemay chapter 36 . 7/10/2011
Very nice chapter. Very descriptive, makes the reader see clearly the picture that you are painting.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
Maggiemay chapter 35 . 6/30/2011
Well, this seems like a sinister turn of events! This is great, once again. Very well written, keeping me on the edge of my seat! Like your portrayal of the other team members, especially Allie and Duncan, it seems very true to their characters. Great chapter, looking forward to more. :)
Maggiemay chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
Glad that you updated again. I'm really liking this story. This was another really great chapter, the suspense is fantastic! Hope Nick will be okay...Look forward to the next chapter! :)
chrislonwestnet.com.au chapter 34 . 6/24/2011
This is great. Another really good chapter. Full of suspense and so many other things. Am really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next one :)
Hamilyn chapter 34 . 6/24/2011
Very exciting. Looking forward to the next bit.
Maggiemay chapter 33 . 6/18/2011
Great job yet again. Love the tension and suspense! Hope that Jen will be okay - and Nick too, of course. The suspense is just about killing me now. Where are they? Hope that now that Wolfey's onto it, they may be okay...Great writing, don't keep us waiting too long for the next bit :)
Hamilyn chapter 33 . 6/18/2011
Nicely done. Looking forward to the next bit. :D
Maggiemay chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
Fantastic chapter yet again. Things are just not going well for them, are they? Poor Jen - hope she will be okay and that she finds Nick. Well written, can't wait for more :)
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
Wow, this story really does make my heart race. It's really suspenseful and has really sucked me in! Can't wait for more!
Hamilyn chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
Very exciting. Well writtena s always. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Maggiemay chapter 31 . 6/10/2011
Beautifully written. Really like how you are portraying the inner turmoil that Jen is going through re. Matt/Nick and even though I hope that Nick & Jen stay together, the emotional push and pull with the three characters makes for gripping reading.

"Embarrassingly unsuccessful" - made me laugh. Sums up Matt's job as Sgt very well, I think!

Can't wait to read more. Glad Jen is going to find Nick.
Maggiemay chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
Fantastic chapter. So well written. Lots of suspense and drama. Hope that Nick will be okay - pity that Angela is now drawn into it as well. Liking Angela a lot - she sounds like a good friend. Love the line about Nick not wanting to appear like the 'scared shitless' guy that he was. Really enjoying this story. Can't wait for more!
Hamilyn chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
Wow very emotional. Beautifully written! You write with such intensity. I think I can see what you're trying to do with Jenn but I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this in the next chapters.

One tiny niggle and I'm sorry if it's just my ignorance but I think you're quoting a song in this chapter? (Think you've done that previously too?) if you are then you really should just mention the credits to who it belongs to at the beginning of your chapter ;)

Anyway well done. Looking forward to reading the next update.
Maggiemay chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
Well written chapter.

Hmmn - Jen seems to be confused over her feelings towards Matt again. I never really got the sense that she felt anything other than friendship for him (even when Emma came on the scene, I think Jen was a little jealous that she was losing her friendship with Matt rather than anything else)It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Well done.