Reviews for The Greatest Story Never Told
a fan chapter 1 . 6/30
Good grammar, characterisation and plot although demifiend should be so far above whatshername that it's not even funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow this was actually pretty damn awesome, although when you consider the level the demi-fiend was at, hild shouldn't of even been able to scratch him.
Materioptikon chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
"Louis, darling. While I heartily agree you have definitely paid your tithe for our last bet - compliments on that gown, by the way - indulge me... why the schoolgirl look this time?"

"I had need of a temptress and Lilith was otherwise engaged. And, as you know full well, a nice smile and a positive attitude help wonders in negotiation."

"You're sick, Louis. Taking advantage of poor innocent souls like that. You must tell me all about it."
Granten chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amusing fanfic but I can't really see the Demi-fiend worrying about anyone. At the end of the demon route he's punched out the Metatron, Lucifer, most high ranking demons and is about to go to war with YHWH. Hild's really supposed to oneshot him? The characterization of him as near-insane and possessive is interesting.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Second time reading this (as it is with most of your work) and this still creeps me out, and is utterly disgusting and yet... it just can't not be funny. I especially love those moronic little outbursts. Like "IT SMELLS LIKE TUNA!" and "IMMA FIRIN' MAH LASERS!" (Angel Biter). And this one has "No rape for you!" I can't help but find it amusing (and good for Mara) for calling Hild a bitch... And getting away with it.
Goalihta-Leigh chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OMG O.o I so loved that story. You wrote it well and I had to laugh at the point where The Demon's lord Avatar was revealed.

That was...just to good to put it in words. Thanks for this great piece.
Phalanxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Another very good story you've made. I love Mara, and as such after the way she was almost forgotten in the manga, you've been the only way I've managed to get some fix.

Something I've been meaning to ask, this story together with "Origins" and "Angel Bitter" seem to be part of the same "cosmology" you have in Oh!MyGoddess!. What I wanted to know is if any of your other OhMyGoddess stories fit into this "cosmology" as it is?

Anyway keep the good work and I hope you update some of your stories soon.