Reviews for The Purple Passion Potion
Great story!
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh please continue!
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/7
It was very well written. But i didn't understand the ending. Can you explain?
Di LaMerr chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I won't admit how many times I've read this story, but I greedily wish you had created 2 more chapters. One where she is with Ron and an alternative where she goes to Severus.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This story was beautiful, passionate, sweet.
While at the same time having an underlining sad tone at the end.

Severus finding his true love/ sole mate, yet at the same time knowing she can't be his. I can see him believing that he does not deserve her love and affection.
One of his deepest fears must be to hurt her, and loose control. I hope what his saids to Hermione is just hi. Trying to scare him away and that he truly could learn to love and care for her.

Keep writing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh my, that's been intense! Sneaky Snape snuck up on Hermione and me both. I loved the potion with its color-sorted ingredients even tho I'm a little confused now as to who must put a drop of it on whom to get the result, but I'm chalking that up to very distracting, unbelievably hot dark!Snape who put in an appearence towards the end. I don't suppose there's a sequel? :D
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was fantastic. Love the story :)
TheLionsPaleProtector1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great story! It's just a shame there was no follow up that saw them securely together... lol. Or maybe thats just my romantic-cist leanings
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed the storyline presented and the writing was also very enjoyable. A job very well done; thanks a lot for writing/posting it! Cheers!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I hated the ending. Why wasn't there a warning that it wouldn't be SSHG in the end?
thedarklady44 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG i wish there was a part two to this! I thinl that this was just amazing. Very nicely written, but sad, but the emotion was what made it amazing :) :)
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
yessss go get more, smart girl
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was the last time, the very last time she was going to be sucked into anything like this. They could all sort their own mess out in future.

-Right. I bet she's said that to herself a hundred times.

And, unfortunately, probably will a hundred more, whether she sees the purple stain or not.

After all, someone who can make her come like a screaming eagle can't be for her if he's not pretty enough.

Very well done.
dorothy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well, obviously, this screams for a sequel, but doesn't need it at all, as you have implied quite a few possibilities already.

- Hermione being dissatisfied with Ron.

- Snape's instruction not to come back if Ron's halo looks purple can easily be reversed into an invitation to seek him out, if it does not - which of course is to be expected, as presumably the soul-mate thing works both ways (Snape-Hermione as well as Hermione-Snape).

Well, this is certainly enough for us to presume that quite probably they might work it out with relative ease,

doubts and angst notwithstanding :)

I do not think it bad that you have included abortion into this tale. It is to some extent a common practice in our culture and as such it seems not inappropriate to me to mention it. Especially as you do not proclaim an extreme opinion about it, but rather state that it is very much the pregnant woman's choice to make - and certainly a morally complicated choice.

In my opinion this hardly merits to scream abuse at the top of one's lungs ;)

Of course, contraception is never 100% failproof, but nevertheless always to be applied. Precisely to avoid having to make a definite choice about abortion. Everyone having a problem with the idea of abortion should therefore help to spread knowledge about the precise methods (including advantages and potential risks) of the various methods of contraception.

Oh well, if only everything in this world was as beautifully simple as logic ;)
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hey!

Not quite what I usually read, but I loved it nonetheless. xD

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D