Reviews for Spa Treatment
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Great story! I was kinda sad that it wrapped up so quickly because it was so well-written and hot! ;-) Thanks for sharing!
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Aw such a sweet and sexy story. I really love how jealous Maura got of Connor.
May996 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Fantastic!
wercomingup chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Now that is what I'm talking about! So hot, so sweet, so freakin' sexy!
onezero chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So much for a male masseur. This is so hot. I love it when Maura takes control.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved this story. It was romantic and hot as fuck! You sure know how to write a love scene, definitely got my juices flowing :P
flint198 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
great story loved it:)
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Holy. Crap. Not gonna lie, you had my attention the whole time. And i don't like femslash stories ;) Nice one lol. And thanks for your review ;
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I absolutely loved the story! You should definitely write more like this one because it was hot!

*off to take cold shower* haha.

No Green MnMs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thank you for the review!

Good job here! Love your disclaimer, haha. Also the "no pun intended" was great! Keep writing!
TNPantherwoman chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow, Dr. Isles is a dirty dirty girl! I love the passion they have for each other. The jealousy was too cute!
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh my god. I love it. :D
Piazzolla Pie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I'm no more than fifty lines into this story and already you have me laughing, but I think something downstairs is on fire - no, not DOWNSTAIRS downstairs, stop it - so I'm reluctantly abandoning this for the moment. I just wanted to tell you right away that I'm already excited about sinking my teeth into this one, it's going to be good, I can tell!
New Traditionalist chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I enjoyed your story very much, even though it did take a while to get through, I still think (now after finishing it)that it is best left as the one chapter.

Also I feel that the way you balanced the elements of romance, humor and even drama was very well done, as they all played off of and complimented one another rather then came across as being a hastily made change in pace/mood.

I would definitely like to see whatever else you will write, as even from this one story, I feel that you have a great deal of talent but also potential.
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
WOW! Congratulations on writing Your VERY LOVING & VERY EXCITING Maura & Jane fanfiction!